What's new

Best Marketing/SEO strategies for my forum?

dfarmer2001

Familiar Face
Jan 10, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone,

I will start out by saying that I am not the best nor most experienced when it comes to SEO and/marketing. I have a very specific forum niche, gaming [Fortnite by Epic Games] that can located at www.fortnitechatter.com. I am curious what type of marketing/SEO strategies you guys would recommend to me? As of right now, I'm using paid Facebook ads with the image that is currently in my profile pic here with a sign up link. It's generating clicks but I'm not seeing too many sign ups. Do you guys recommend any paid services to get my website out there and actually see sign ups? Any additional information and/or feedback would be highly appreciated.

Marketing and SEO strategies. What can I say. I assume you mean SEO but paid marketing with ads? If you have a lot of twitter friends that's good but I hate facebook marketing because it never does too good at all. This may be hard to believe but facebook is always going to be the hardest unless you post a lot on the timeline which most people don't do. Though facebook paid ads can be good. You may disagree. Your money is more worth it on other sites though.

I wouldn't focus on SEO unless you got a company helping you. If you're on your own, I'd just invest cash into a big social media presence. Also, that will help you with SEO later on.

Facebook ad is good way to start. The reason people why people who are visiting are not signing up maybe because your name and the forum is new to them. I, for instance, don't just sign up for forum anyhow. The advice I will give you is try to approach social media influencers, people with large followers, pay them to sign up and to help advertise the forum to their followers. You can start with instagram influencers first.

one very potent method that has proven to work times without numbers is when you offer incentives to your forum members it can be in the form of cash, reward for some particular action etc.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back