What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Best HoneyGain Alternatives? - Spider.com Review

If you're looking for a way to earn money online and make extra money from your regular income, there's a site called Spider.com that makes claims visitors can earn profit just by installing their program. It's important to note that this website's earnings will not replace your total time income. With any online money-making website, the first question people ask themselves is that "is this website a scam or legit."

Sign up to Spider.com today and get 5USD$ for free. https://income.spider.dev/r/bizdustry

Untitled.png
What is Spider.com?

Spider.com is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) platform that will pay you to share your internet connection. It is very comparable to Honeygain, which also provides the same type of service, but there are some variations, as you will discover in this Spider Review.

So, let's dig into today's review and discuss the different methods on how you can make money online with Spider.com and how you maximize your income and earning potential with Spider.com. If you are new to the website, or perhaps you've stumbled across the video because you are interested in Spider.com, or you're watching this, and you've never heard of this service. Please don't panic; whatever the case is, we'll explain everything in this review.

Option 1: Distribute your internet service.
The most common way to make money from this webpage is to download their program and allow it to start sharing your broadband connection. As previously stated, this will be a completely passive way of making money. When creating this video, their application is only compatible with Windows computers. All visitors must do is download their program and follow the setup instructions. It's important to note that only residential IPs are permitted on this data-sharing service. The company sells your bandwidth to customers looking to pay to use it. Rest assured that the service goes above and beyond to protect your privacy and doesn't permit any illegal activity on the bandwidth being shared.

Untitled.png
FAQ: Is My Privacy & Information Safe?
As we previously mentioned, Most of this clientele uses Spider.com's proxy services and work in the travel, e-commerce, marketing, and internet insight industries. If you are concerned about their firmware invading your confidentiality, they state that they'll never collect any personal data from you. All those who would require is the bandwidth from your wifi connection.

How much can you earn per GB shared?
But, talking of data, Spider will pay individuals $2.50 for every 10 Gigabytes of memory you exchange. So, 2.50$ divided by 10 is 25 cents, meaning you'll get 25 cents for every 1GB of bandwidth you share with Spider.com. It's not the best deal possible; however, in my opinion, considering its passive income, where you don't have to undertake any work to earn money, it's a fair deal, especially if your broadband or mobile data plan is unlimited usage and your bandwidth isn't capped.

images.jpg

Furthermore, your broadband speed will not be affected due to using Spider. You'll never realize it's on. If you have other people using your Wifi connection in your household, you don't have to worry about your actions slowing down the speed of the household internet connection. It uses a tiny percentage of bandwidth, meaning your internet speed won't be affected.

Option 2 – Referral program
Another way to profit from this website is into its affiliate program. If you've ever participated in a GPT site, you'll know that most websites will have a referral program of some kind. But, if you haven't participated in affiliate marketing before, allow me to explain so you may get a better understanding. The concept is to share your invitation to join URL with others with the intention of that said individual creating an account on Spider. They will become your level 1 referral once they press your link and register for the official site. You will obtain a 25% referral commission upon what they profit for the 30 days once they have got at least $3 for the period. However, as shown in the image above, their affiliate program has ten levels.
Untitled.png

How do you get paid?
As previously stated, you will receive $2.50 for every 10 Gigabytes of data you exchange. However, to withdraw your profits, you must first make at least $20. When you reach their net income limit, you can withdraw your income via PayPal. Because that is the only form of payment available, if you are serious about using this site, you must first ensure that you have a PayPal account before actually signing up. I would like to see Spider.com add more payment methods like some Honeygain alternatives do, which offer PayPal and Crypto Currency Payouts.

5f74f74674fe5b0018a8e626.jpg

Overall Conclusion

Overall, I would recommend Spider.com expand its target audience and launch its very own application on the Play and Apple App Store. However, all in all, the website is a pretty good way to make money online and passive income from simply sharing your bandwidth! It's hasn't beaten HoneyGain, due to the lack of payout methods and device options, although it's a great Honeygain alternative! However, if you're looking to earn passive income from sharing your bandwidth, nothing is stopping you from using multiple bandwidth-sharing tools to maximize your earnings!

Overall, a great website with some tremendous earning opportunities, and I'm sure Spider will implement further improvements to the brand as time passes.
Sign up to Spider.com today and get 5USD$ for free. https://income.spider.dev/r/bizdustry

Last edited:
Hello,
I see in their FAQ supporting only PayPal against HoneyGain supporting PayPal and crypto:
How do I get paid?
Give us your PayPal account in your account settings and tell us when to send the money. Everyone is eligible to receive a payout if they have accumulated over $20.00. We are in the process of adding new payment methods in the near future!

I don't like using data consuming apps like this but since it's coming from a trusted source like bizdustry, I will definitely give it a try. Bizdustry will not promote scam sites and that's for sure.

I am not in for anything that as to do with data sharing. When you install the app, you will be marvelled by the amount of data it will consume and it won't be commensurate with the amount of money you will lose.

Hello,
I see in their FAQ supporting only PayPal against HoneyGain supporting PayPal and crypto:
How do I get paid?
Give us your PayPal account in your account settings and tell us when to send the money. Everyone is eligible to receive a payout if they have accumulated over $20.00. We are in the process of adding new payment methods in the near future!
I am not in for anything that as to do with data sharing. When you install the app, you will be marvelled by the amount of data it will consume and it won't be commensurate with the amount of money you will lose.
Hey this is Alex with the Income team at Spider. While this may be a concern for other types of bandwidth sharing or processing applications, Income uses very little bandwidth and processing power from your device. We did the math - it's about equal to watching 2 movies on Netflix over the course of a month. If anything, I'd say our users request that we process more through their device. The service that we over through Spider is designed to use as many unique IP's as possible and we have a large and growing network of users. The end result for users of Income is that it has a very low impact on your internet connection. Give it a try and if you think it's consuming too much data please let us know. You can always uninstall the app, and rest assured that we don't collect any personal data.

I don't like using data consuming apps like this but since it's coming from a trusted source like bizdustry, I will definitely give it a try. Bizdustry will not promote scam sites and that's for sure.
Hey it's Alex with the Income Team at Spider - please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be glad to help. You can reach out to us via the chat widget on our site

Hey it's Alex with the Income Team at Spider - please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be glad to help. You can reach out to us via the chat widget on our site
I will definitely check it out to see how it goes and if I found it consuming much of my data, I Will delete it outrightly. That's just the gospel truth . It's always good to make passive income online.

I will definitely check it out to see how it goes and if I found it consuming much of my data, I Will delete it outrightly. That's just the gospel truth . It's always good to make passive income online.
That's fair! Let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us through chat on the site if anything comes up. Quite honestly, users of the app often ask us to allow them to process more requests vs less data

That's fair! Let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us through chat on the site if anything comes up. Quite honestly, users of the app often ask us to allow them to process more requests vs less data
Okay , I have the Hope that it wouldn't be like honeygain that me keep buying data that I would have used for a month, every week. That's a pathetic one because I was able to accumulate 2$ in 3 months.

I haven't actually paid a close attention to it , as I have recently come across such on a different platform which I do participate in , and judging from the fact that it's coming from another reliable source I might look into it and if it suits me well I will join the platform.

If you're looking for a way to earn money online and make extra money from your regular income, there's a site called Spider.com that makes claims visitors can earn profit just by installing their program. It's important to note that this website's earnings will not replace your total time income. With any online money-making website, the first question people ask themselves is that "is this website a scam or legit."

View attachment 3275
What is Spider.com?

Spider.com is a GPT (Get-Paid-To) platform that will pay you to share your internet connection. It is very comparable to Honeygain, which also provides the same type of service, but there are some variations, as you will discover in this Spider Review.

So, let's dig into today's review and discuss the different methods on how you can make money online with Spider.com and how you maximize your income and earning potential with Spider.com. If you are new to the website, or perhaps you've stumbled across the video because you are interested in Spider.com, or you're watching this, and you've never heard of this service. Please don't panic; whatever the case is, we'll explain everything in this review.

Option 1: Distribute your internet service.
The most common way to make money from this webpage is to download their program and allow it to start sharing your broadband connection. As previously stated, this will be a completely passive way of making money. When creating this video, their application is only compatible with Windows computers. All visitors must do is download their program and follow the setup instructions. It's important to note that only residential IPs are permitted on this data-sharing service. The company sells your bandwidth to customers looking to pay to use it. Rest assured that the service goes above and beyond to protect your privacy and doesn't permit any illegal activity on the bandwidth being shared.

View attachment 3276
FAQ: Is My Privacy & Information Safe?
As we previously mentioned, Most of this clientele uses Spider.com's proxy services and work in the travel, e-commerce, marketing, and internet insight industries. If you are concerned about their firmware invading your confidentiality, they state that they'll never collect any personal data from you. All those who would require is the bandwidth from your wifi connection.

How much can you earn per GB shared?
But, talking of data, Spider will pay individuals $2.50 for every 10 Gigabytes of memory you exchange. So, 2.50$ divided by 10 is 25 cents, meaning you'll get 25 cents for every 1GB of bandwidth you share with Spider.com. It's not the best deal possible; however, in my opinion, considering its passive income, where you don't have to undertake any work to earn money, it's a fair deal, especially if your broadband or mobile data plan is unlimited usage and your bandwidth isn't capped.

View attachment 3277

Furthermore, your broadband speed will not be affected due to using Spider. You'll never realize it's on. If you have other people using your Wifi connection in your household, you don't have to worry about your actions slowing down the speed of the household internet connection. It uses a tiny percentage of bandwidth, meaning your internet speed won't be affected.

Option 2 – Referral program
Another way to profit from this website is into its affiliate program. If you've ever participated in a GPT site, you'll know that most websites will have a referral program of some kind. But, if you haven't participated in affiliate marketing before, allow me to explain so you may get a better understanding. The concept is to share your invitation to join URL with others with the intention of that said individual creating an account on Spider. They will become your level 1 referral once they press your link and register for the official site. You will obtain a 25% referral commission upon what they profit for the 30 days once they have got at least $3 for the period. However, as shown in the image above, their affiliate program has ten levels.
View attachment 3278

How do you get paid?
As previously stated, you will receive $2.50 for every 10 Gigabytes of data you exchange. However, to withdraw your profits, you must first make at least $20. When you reach their net income limit, you can withdraw your income via PayPal. Because that is the only form of payment available, if you are serious about using this site, you must first ensure that you have a PayPal account before actually signing up. I would like to see Spider.com add more payment methods like some Honeygain alternatives do, which offer PayPal and Crypto Currency Payouts.

View attachment 3279

Overall Conclusion

Overall, I would recommend Spider.com expand its target audience and launch its very own application on the Play and Apple App Store. However, all in all, the website is a pretty good way to make money online and passive income from simply sharing your bandwidth! It's hasn't beaten HoneyGain, due to the lack of payout methods and device options, although it's a great Honeygain alternative! However, if you're looking to earn passive income from sharing your bandwidth, nothing is stopping you from using multiple bandwidth-sharing tools to maximize your earnings!

Overall, a great website with some tremendous earning opportunities, and I'm sure Spider will implement further improvements to the brand as time passes.
I recently heard about it. by reading your article I get it completely. Thank you.

I think they are not paying now. I had check their reviews on trustpilot, most of them are negative. I think it is waste of time trying out this site.

I believe these types of sites are profitable only when you have high-speed internet and you don't use your internet for any serious work, because if you do require internet for some serious work it will affect the internet speed.

Data sharing is not a good way to earn money even if we don't have anything to do. Because you probably will lose money more than you earn it. At least according to my experiences.

I installed the app but in the dashboard even if the points are increasing it always stays to 5K points
to be specific, I have 5,000.0000 points and when it's reaching beyond 5,000.1300 points and switch to another chrome page it resets to 5,000.0000 again (even if the page is open) so I'm not earning anything, even a point
why does this happen? can someone answer me? is it because I have the honeygain app too (if there is a block if im using honeygain at the same time) or is there a restriction because of the country I live in (greece)?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back