Status
Not open for further replies.

lokielovesbunny

Familiar Face
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am looking someone who could help me to decide which graphics is the best choice for my pc to play all-new generation games, My preference is to play all game on 1080P, I doubt that under 10k it is hard to find a card which can offer 1080p gaming, had it been possible with 10k card, no one would've been ever gone with GTX or TITAN series, anyway,, that's a different thing altogether, help me out to decide which card I may go with. Another help I want from is, to knowing the procedure to connect with my laptop, if it's possible to install or connect the card with my laptop through and converter or slot, whatever, other I will go with desktop :), help me out with this

Which currency are you talking about? I'm pretty sure it's not $10,000, right?

I am looking someone who could help me to decide which graphics is the best choice for my pc to play all-new generation games, My preference is to play all game on 1080P, I doubt that under 10k it is hard to find a card which can offer 1080p gaming, had it been possible with 10k card, no one would've been ever gone with GTX or TITAN series, anyway,, that's a different thing altogether, help me out to decide which card I may go with. Another help I want from is, to knowing the procedure to connect with my laptop, if it's possible to install or connect the card with my laptop through and converter or slot, whatever, other I will go with desktop :), help me out with this
Wait, you don't have to have so much money to buy a great graphics card (if you mean dollars)!
A RTX 2060 Strix (probably one of the best gpu of the moment) is only at 500$

Wait, you don't have to have so much money to buy a great graphics card (if you mean dollars)!
A RTX 2060 Strix (probably one of the best gpu of the moment) is only at 500$
Thanks for help buddy, I forgot to mention the currency which is not in dollar but in rupees (INR) if it is possible for you to find something in Rupees (INR) then it would be great . I am thinking about AMD RX580 What do you think about this or GTX 1060 as these come in my budget, but if you have any better suggestion I welcome it :)

Thanks for help buddy, I forgot to mention the currency which is not in dollar but in rupees (INR) if it is possible for you to find something in Rupees (INR) then it would be great . I am thinking about AMD RX580 What do you think about this or GTX 1060 as these come in my budget, but if you have any better suggestion I welcome it :)
Oh, perfect! It's about 130 US$, and that means you can buy an RX550. That is a great GPU, and you will be able to play cool games at medium settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back