What's new

Best Free Blogging Platform

I've never used any of them. I love it to be a blogger but I cannot help it out,it takes lot of time before you can start earning from your blogging site.

You can use Amazon ads on free wordpress but you cannot overtly become promotional because your blog can be deleted. They don't let you to advertise on their free platform.

There are numerous free blogging platforms. When you want to start blogging but do not want to spend money on a domain and hosting, you can choose a free blogging platform. While there are some disadvantages of using free blogging platform, free blogs also provide a platform to hone your writing skills, build readership, and also make some money. There are numerous free blogging platforms, some of the popular free blogging platforms are:

Wordpress

Blogger

Weebly

Wix

Tumblr

Website

Yola, etc.

A simple google search will give you access to hundreds of free blogging platforms. But the question is which is the best free blogging platform? The answer varies according to person, however, in my opinion, blogger is the best free blogging platform.

Why is blogger the best free blogging platform

You can use adsense (adsense is not available on any other free blogging platform)

You can use amazon ads

You can map a custom domain (maping a custom domain for free is not available on other free sites)

I only used wordpress and in my opinion it is the best and easiest to use for everyone. especially if you are a beginner and new to the field, it is the best!

Blogger might be able to incorporate Google AdSense because of the parent umbrella of Google but I feel that overall when it comes to design and other aesthetics - security, cpanel and all, WordPress still beats them by a distance in my opinion.

I will advise you to go for blogger or black spot as both are owned by Google Inc. these two platforms I shared with you makes it pretty much easier for you to integrate adsense into some of your content if you want to make more money from display advertisement on your blog.

Best blogging is wordpress. This is the best to operate and allow traffic. Many people make money on blogging,and allowing videos and some other activities .

If you aim to earn from your blog, blogspot from Google is the best platform as you can use adsense, infolinks and amazon ads.

Blogger.com is one of the free blogging platforms you can start with . It is owned by Google and you can easily incorporate Google adsense into the platform whose you are generating enough traffic.

Blogspot and Wordpress are great to create some blogs that lead to your site, web 2.0 sites. But I am not sure if that tactic still works, but I will def try it out one day.

Frankly I dont no any think about blogging, but I know one thing blogging websites requires huge traffic then they gets rank in google, you have any good tips how to attract users in these websites,
I know blogging related info not useful for me, but new bloggers surely learn from you.

I would be speaking base on a platform I am more conversant with, which is the free hosting been offered by Google, which is blogspot.com. with this platform you can do a whole lot when it comes to blogging.

If you're looking for a simple, easiest and the quickest solution, then Blogger would be nice. And you need not worry about your website hosting, as google will provide you free of cost hosting services with SSL certificate.
Yes, blogger is one of the fastest free blogging platforms you can use to create your website within 5 minutes. There are a lot of features and good themes that will help you make your website look nice.

The main issue with blogger is that they could close your blog at any time. This is the kind of problem that was faced by many bloggers in the past. It seems frustrating.

WordPress will always be number one to me. They are ahead of everyone else by a large margin.

I started a blog on Blogger years ago and they just feel dated at this point.

There are numerous free blogging platforms. When you want to start blogging but do not want to spend money on a domain and hosting, you can choose a free blogging platform. While there are some disadvantages of using free blogging platform, free blogs also provide a platform to hone your writing skills, build readership, and also make some money. There are numerous free blogging platforms, some of the popular free blogging platforms are:

Wordpress

Blogger

Weebly

Wix

Tumblr

Website

Yola, etc.

A simple google search will give you access to hundreds of free blogging platforms. But the question is which is the best free blogging platform? The answer varies according to person, however, in my opinion, blogger is the best free blogging platform.

You can use adsense (adsense is not available on any other free blogging platform)

You can use amazon ads

You can map a custom domain (maping a custom domain for free is not available on other free sites)

I would have to choose between WordPress.com, Blogger and Medium. WordPress.com is a self-hosted platform that offers a wide range of features and customization options. Blogger is a Google-owned platform that is great for beginners. Medium is a blogging platform that focuses on writing and content, and offers some basic features such as the ability to add links, videos and images

Do you know, you can use your own domain with blogspot and this does not cost money?
Why do most people who teach about blogging claim that a blog on blogger can't be monetized? I've given up on so many I started because of this, and I really loved the host because of it's simplicity.

I am still going to advise that you should use WordPress . They have been around for a very long time and I just believe that they have the technology as well as the support especially for beginners.

I am still going to advise that you should use WordPress . They have been around for a very long time and I just believe that they have the technology as well as the support especially for beginners.
I truly agree with you, WordPress has been in existence for long and it has been proven to have been helpful to beginners, if I were to start blogging I would register with them .

Wordpress

Blogger

Weebly

Wix

Tumblr

Website

Yola, etc.

You can use amazon ads

Medium is the finest free blogging software for most users since it is a self-hosted program that gives you the versatility and ability to construct a professional-looking site. Medium lets you personalize your blog with designs, plug - ins, and tools, and it also has an established content editor for simple editing and customization. Furthermore, Medium is free to use, albeit you must pay for webhosting and a web address.

Medium is the finest free blogging software for most users since it is a self-hosted program that gives you the versatility and ability to construct a professional-looking site. Medium lets you personalize your blog with designs, plug - ins, and tools, and it also has an established content editor for simple editing and customization. Furthermore, Medium is free to use, albeit you must pay for webhosting and a web address.
I don't know what kind of Medium you are talking about. Medium I know is a free blogging platform, where you can start publishing articles after creating your account. The Medium I know is not a self hoisted bloggiong program.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back