What's new

Best Free Antivirus Android

ShadowHokage

Hello everyone.
I want to install a free antivirus on my android but i don't know wich is the best option.
If you use free antivirus for you phone which is that ?

I use one by Malwarebytes called "Malwarebytes Security: Virus Cleaner, Anti-Malware". I haven't tried a lot of different ones, but it was able to detect and remove a virus that I installed by mistake so I'm happy with their service.

Thank you. I never hear about them before. I hope will be helpful.

A number of free Anti-Virus can be found on play store that can be installed easily on your device to protect your smartphones, but in reality, companies trick us by saying that they are providing free version, let's put a light here! Not all features and protection will be provided free but some, A reputed and the big company like "Kaspersky" "Norton" so on, would never allow you to use their services without paying anything, but of course, I have something for you that can really help you out.. and you don't need to pay for it. The first Anti-Virus I would offer you to install is "BitDefender Anti-Virus" it's free for android and works really well, not only viruses, but it would secure phone from spyware, malware, and ransomware, not only this but it supports real-time scan. just for it, others Anti-Virus like "Avira", "ESET", "Mcafee" are the better options but not all features will be free to use.

Hello everyone.
I want to install a free antivirus on my android but i don't know wich is the best option.

I recommend Malwarebytes. I have been using this Anti-Virus for all of my former android phones, and it's been nothing but fantastic defense against malware, viruses, and other unwanted adware. It's free, and there is an option to upgrade, which gives the device more enhanced protection.

I actually suggest to have 2-3 of them installed on your phone, that s what I do and didn t have any problems

There are different anti virus you can use for your phone Andi think the one that will be most suitable for you still remains Malwarebytes which is very sophisticated and easy to use to tackle any form of attack that is coming to your phone

There are many anti virus you can use on your phone,but for me,i have downloaded so many of them,none is working positively,my friend reffered me to malwarebytes,i downloaded it yesterday i think this is the best anti virus application so far, because it speed up my phone,save my battery and lots more

Concerning best free antivirus for Android. Well, I think people have already answered the question by installing Malwarebytes, you phone should be free from viruses, I personally don't have an antivirus application on my phone because i feel they are not that effective at times. Will try out this Malwarebytes

Hello everyone.
Beware! Most of the antivirus out there are actually bugs and are used to hack people's devices, they well make your install them and use them against you.
My advice is, stick to the one recommended by the manufacturer of your device.

Antivirus software is so important to be in our phone or even laptops as virus can damage a lot of important files in the phone or computer which can be so dangerous. I will have to check out some of the free antivirus stated above. Thanks for sharing.

I have been hearing about an antivirus called malwarebytes, its not working on my android phone but my brother was giving me a good testimony about the antivirus .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back