What's new

Best business for pensioners

There are a whole lot of businesses a pensioner can venture into after service to keep him active in the society.. like landed properties, a large scale farmer and others

First of all I think that many pensioners actually tend to enjoy the time that they have off especially because most of them worked very hard over the course of their life and this is their chance to try and enjoy what is left of it. When it comes to businesses had a pensioner can do I think that they aren't Limited. In fact they could enter the trading markets in terms of cryptocurrency or they could even venture into the purchase and resale of items through online mechanisms or evening person.
I like your suggestion but this doesn't really work everywhere, the set of people retiring now are old people who do not really know what and what to do on phone. All they do is forward messages from whatsapp groups to their families...I think they should get engaged with more visible things
Post automatically merged:

People who have retired, no doubt would have reduce in output. I feel they can delve into agriculture or go into their number one passion at this point in their life. Going into agriculture doesn't really mean they do all the work but they engage other people in it and do the monitoring...it would help them exercise their body thereby giving them a more healthy body. Shops/supermarket can be set up for women retirees or they go into other businesses

year the pensioner's are useless unless they get free but there going to tailoring work of energy there going to do that as their business.

For me, the best type of business I would want to suggest for a pensioner is one that will not require running it with power supply in it. Something like doing a snail farming business for instance. The capital for it is not that much

I will suggest a stay at home business like poultry farming or generally livestock rearing. Also, a nearby mall or supermarket.

Normally, one supposed to rest with good pension money after working for many years. But it is rather unfortunate that these same people have to go through such pains and agony to get peanut as pension after serving their country for number of years which may warrant them to find means of survival. Pathetic!

Pensioner can do any business available to them but I will advice them to do short term business that will bring them wuick money still they don't have any other source of income.

Many a times pensioners otherwise known as retirees often become useless after their active years in service. The more reason most of die untimely is because there is nothing meaningful they are doing again since they retired.

Which business do you think is very good for pensioners to do after active years in service?
I don't think the word useless should fit in,you should not be working when you should be resting,it's best to keep yourself engage by managing small business outlet.

Well it all depends on how much capital she has in hand and how much connection she is having but if she wants a stressfree job that will feather good money she should go for snail rearing
Post automatically merged:

The best business for a pensioner is to rear snail because it is cost friendly with very low risk of casualty so you mind will be at rest and you will be making cool profit.

Last edited:
Depending on the scale of their pension or retirement benefits, businesses such as agriculture or wholesale business can be very lucrative depending on the location.

Many a times pensioners otherwise known as retirees often become useless after their active years in service. The more reason most of die untimely is because there is nothing meaningful they are doing again since they retired.

Which business do you think is very good for pensioners to do after active years in service?
If it is a retired professionals he or she has gathered lots of knowledge and experience. It is better to create a consulting firm where people can pay for consultation, recommendations and advisory.

Home business is a kind of business suitable for pensioner give to their old age. They need to set up a business that will take less effort to run. I know a pensioner who start up an Internet business.

Since most of them are old, then they can just do simple business which will deliver then money on a daily or weekly basics which will help take of themselves since they don't have any other source of income.

There's no business that's specific to pensioners though I feel businesses that wouldn't stress them so much such as farming, close consultancy business of better still investments that would bring returns regularly. That's the end result of any business they engage in - something that would bring returns consistently

I want to believe that pensioner's are people who have retired,so I feel the best business for them is consulting business,and online business

Yes that's very true, most pensioners enjoy their time after retirement due to activities they went through when under service. As for businesses they can venture into, it is quite unlimited, one them is investing in landed properties as we all know lands is one of the things that keep adding value everyday so I think its really good . secondly they can go into buying and selling of goods.

The pensioners could invest in the real estate business. It's a less stressful business for the seniors. You would just look for a caretaker to help you oversee the estates. It's a capital intensive but very lucrative business.

One of the best is going into a mechanized farming system or investing in a trade to make ends meet.
Some pensioners are earning well even after retirement and this speaks well that none.
As a pensioner, one of the best is going into a mechanized farming system or investing in a trade to make ends meet.
You can as well open a restaurant where you employ people to work for you and you watch over your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back