What's new

Best business for pensioners

You are right with my case. I have ample funds in the bank and friends are saying that I can easily start a business. But I am avoiding the stress in life that a business can bring. I would rather enjoy life with my resources and I don't need more money anyway.
You don't need more money ? Seems you have excess. But believe me , there is nothing more profitable than using your fund to grow more money. Idle money is wasted money.

Home based business is the best business a pensioner can establish to earn regular income with little effort. I have a pensioner who is selling hand soap to the neighborhood.

These are some of the business that a retiree can do after retirement
1. Consultancy for the professionals among them
2, Trading,that is buying and selling of cement.
3.Agric business

Many a times pensioners otherwise known as retirees often become useless after their active years in service. The more reason most of die untimely is because there is nothing meaningful they are doing again since they retired.

Which business do you think is very good for pensioners to do after active years in service?
The only business investment I could advise any pensioners on is to invest in their children because by the time they get old their children will be the on to be taking care of them I guess. So they should think about this.

If you are on a pension, I don't suggest you to risk your money in business. You should always think "what if the business does not succeed and I lose my entire funds?"

I believe investment is the best for them and I mean real and legit investment, so their money work for them, cause there are some that may not want to go back working again be it offline or online.

Can't really say my friend. Depending on the interest of the person, he or she can go for what they havr always been looking to start.

You are right with my case. I have ample funds in the bank and friends are saying that I can easily start a business. But I am avoiding the stress in life that a business can bring. I would rather enjoy life with my resources and I don't need more money anyway.
The best business for pensioner to invest in is investing in cryptocurrency cryptocurrency is the only good business that one can invest into.

Pensioners have toiled and laboured for a long time so I don't see the need for them to stress themselves in another labour a good plan where they would not have to labour and earn good money is to buy crypto.

Pensioners have toiled and laboured for a long time so I don't see the need for them to stress themselves in another labour a good plan where they would not have to labour and earn good money is to buy crypto.
Do you really think that there is no stress in investing in crypto. Take for example a pensioner who bought Bitcoin today and he expects the price to go up soon because he needs to sell in 2 weeks. If the price had dropped then he is forced to sell at a loss. That would be stressful to lose money.

The best business for pensioners is setting up houses for rent .My parents really benefit from this form of business because it doesn't require much to do and it's a structure that's stable you don't need to work but just be patient so that rates can come as your income

Do you really think that there is no stress in investing in crypto. Take for example a pensioner who bought Bitcoin today and he expects the price to go up soon because he needs to sell in 2 weeks. If the price had dropped then he is forced to sell at a loss. That would be stressful to lose money.
I wouldn't call that stress, that is tension stress comes as a result of working for a long period of time but I understand that investing crypto can be tense that's why newbie should be told how they work

I wouldn't call that stress, that is tension stress comes as a result of working for a long period of time but I understand that investing crypto can be tense that's why newbie should be told how they work
The best business university in when you have your pension as a real estate is really when your pension is very hard and you have enough capital to invest in it.

The best type of business I will advise for any pension to be focusing on are those types of businesses that does not require energy consumption because they might not be able to meet up with such demands in the long run

The best business university in when you have your pension as a real estate is really when your pension is very hard and you have enough capital to invest in it.
Unrelated though but investing pension in real estate after retirement is not such a wise decision to me, one should learn about it before retiring

The best type of business I will advise for any pension to be focusing on are those types of businesses that does not require energy consumption because they might not be able to meet up with such demands in the long run
I may agree with the thought of energy consumption. But you have to take note that a retired person is not really old as long as he is not 80 yet. When I retired 5 years ago I felt sad because I know I was still young and even now I still feel young and energetic. However, I do not want stress in my life.

Many a times pensioners otherwise known as retirees often become useless after their active years in service. The more reason most of die untimely is because there is nothing meaningful they are doing again since they retired.

Which business do you think is very good for pensioners to do after active years in service?
As a pensioner, you could open a retail store, a rental business, or an agro farm.
Most pensioners who are not so strong to run these businesses get people to do it for them.
These are businesses that can add to a pension.

The best business for a pensioners is to go into farming.
Farming is less demanding and more profitable for a person who is retired

To my own suggestion, rearing of livestock or production of sachet water will be good for thev retirees provided they are not so feeble

From my own point of view, I think the business a pensioner can invest to is farming, livestock farming. Like rearing of pig, goats, start a poultry etc, so as the animals reproduce he can sell at the same time he can eat

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back