What's new

Best business for pensioners

You are absolutely right with your view about post service life of retirees when it comes to what to do thereafter. I believe enough plannings should have been put in place before this time so as to synchronize with income per time factor. A business such as agriculture would help in most cases. Agribusiness is very safe.
I also feel that planning is like the most important factor because when you plan, other step would be easy all that would be required next is taking actions on the said plans.

As a pensioner, there must be those who you know are pensioners like you are and are into businesses, seek their advise as to the right approach to take to start yours

Most pensioners encounter problems after their active years in service because of inactivity afterwards of retirement.The type of business they can go into,would be getting a small or medium portion of land ,and start to grow some edibles for the market,this investment will bring quick returns in no time and it is iess risky.

On a general note, the ideal type of business for most of the pensioners should be farming business. Not the types that involves the consumption of power supply at all. Go for non power type business

I think real estate investment should be a great business at that age. You dont even have to wait until you are retired to start investing. Invest early, then when you retire, you dont have to rely on pension alone. You can just be getting residual income.

I don't think it is wise for someone who is on pension to start a business. Business is too risky, perhaps they can save their money on interest bearing saving accounts

The best business I would recommend to a retired person getting pension is to look for business that would generate passive income, why work all your life actively for money, it's better to just invest and lay back

You have to take note that real estate investment requires a big capital. If you think real estate is free from stress, think again. If the floods come or if there is an unauthorized use of the lot by squatters (that we call informal settlers) then your day will be ruined. It is not easy to evict an illegal settler because the law is soft to them.
the best business for pension now presently it is a business that will not stress him much and this kind of business can be determined by the person himself, one business that I think a pensioner can do effectively is trading in forex trade or investing in real estate.

There are some businesses in which a pension can successfully run and of course make a lot of money to take care of him or herself. One of my most recommended business for pensioners is selling of fruits and vegetables.

I also think the best business for a pensioner is to venture into agriculture like poultry business if he or she has the idea of the business, and also it consumes energy and time, and also rabbit rearing is highly profitable in the market today.
The best business for a pensioner if you're she has enough capital is to invest in real estate business but if he does not he can start up a little business like investing in agriculture or grocery stores.

You have to take note that real estate investment requires a big capital. If you think real estate is free from stress, think again. If the floods come or if there is an unauthorized use of the lot by squatters (that we call informal settlers) then your day will be ruined. It is not easy to evict an illegal settler because the law is soft to them.
The best business for pension year is starting now a real estate business if you know she really has large sum of capital however if he does not have much capital he can start up easy business like laundry and grocery stores.

I don't think it is wise for someone who is on pension to start a business. Business is too risky, perhaps they can save their money on interest bearing saving accounts
No where that you would be able to make enough profits from your savings and this is why it is better to take the risks that business comes with.

There are some businesses in which a pension can successfully run and of course make a lot of money to take care of him or herself. One of my most recommended business for pensioners is selling of fruits and vegetables.
Selling fruits and vegetables is good if you have a lot of regular customers otherwise the product that you sell will get spoiled after 2 days. In our community the best business is selling cooked food. You buy the ingredients, you cook and you sell to the residents in your neighborhood. The profit is good.

Selling fruits and vegetables is good if you have a lot of regular customers otherwise the product that you sell will get spoiled after 2 days. In our community the best business is selling cooked food. You buy the ingredients, you cook and you sell to the residents in your neighborhood. The profit is good.
To me the best business for a pensioner depends on the individual what he feels he can do best after he has retired most people go for easy business like selling of gods groceries or investing in internet or online business.

To me the best business for a pensioner depends on the individual what he feels he can do best after he has retired most people go for easy business like selling of gods groceries or investing in internet or online business.
Most pensioners who invest in online business usually end up in the hands of scammers, and this is why I always discourage the idea of considering online business for pensioners.

Considering the fact that pensioners retire when they are old , they do not need to be part of any business that is tedious.

There aren't anyt any quality groups for pensioners, there are masses of groups available available, they could continually choose them with recognize to their patronage consisting of groceries, apparel and more, all you want is a great studies as regards location, services and products you want to offer, these types of evaluation are very critical is figuring out desired business.

There aren't anyt any quality groups for pensioners, there are masses of groups available available, they could continually choose them with recognize to their patronage consisting of groceries, apparel and more, all you want is a great studies as regards location, services and products you want to offer, these types of evaluation are very critical is figuring out desired business.
Best business for pension year is starting up a grocery store release they can be able to manage their pension and also make little income from sales.

Considering the fact that pensioners retire when they are old , they do not need to be part of any business that is tedious.
You are right with my case. I have ample funds in the bank and friends are saying that I can easily start a business. But I am avoiding the stress in life that a business can bring. I would rather enjoy life with my resources and I don't need more money anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back