What's new

Best business for pensioners

Many a times pensioners otherwise known as retirees often become useless after their active years in service. The more reason most of die untimely is because there is nothing meaningful they are doing again since they retired.

Which business do you think is very good for pensioners to do after active years in service?
A mini mart would be good for them, because it still keeps them on their feet as they move around restocking and meeting customers. There would not be any room for lazying about in the house doing nothing.

The best businesses for pensioners are those businesses that aren't stressful because they have gone through all the stress in the world, they do t need stress at this old age if their Life.

A retired pensioner have varieties of job he or she can do at convenience this is because at that age all they need is a stress free job or business in fact they can even work from home online if possible. Sometimes some of them are called back at same office contractors

You are right to an extent because some of them start to feel like there's nothing for them and they end up doing nothing but sitting and sleeping all day. I believe pensioners can engage in jobs like real estate, home services based on their field of knowledge, they could even engage themselves online

The time after their retirement is sometimes spent without a goal, which could lead to depression. in essence, to age long before their time!
They should (this applies to men and women) in my opinion always practice a hobby. Whatever this is, whatever they have always wanted to do, but never done before, for lack of time, during their years of work.

Many a times pensioners otherwise known as retirees often become useless after their active years in service. The more reason most of die untimely is because there is nothing meaningful they are doing again since they retired.

Which business do you think is very good for pensioners to do after active years in service?
Since many retirees have worked tirelessly during their active years in service, post service life shouldn't be mixed with hard labour. They could go for affiliate marketing, E-commerce, stock trading and other service base business.

They can engage in the following
1. Farming
2. Teaching
3. Freelance
4. Writing
5. Production
Post automatically merged:

Knowledge outweighs capital most times but we all know there is no business without capital which is a major factor of production. But the skills matters most. Because without the required skills or knowledge capital will certainly be wasted. And at the end the business will collapse completing. So that is the key concept knowledge is light and power.

Defence stock or stable stock refersto the stocks that provides continuous dividend. This helps investors to have a guarantee earnings and it helps them to have stability. Investors prefer to go for defence stocks.

Money management is key, we have to be prudent and diligent with how we handle. Not to mismanage our resource to utilize it for the best.

To sustain a business takes alot of effort and dedication, it is not easy on the reality. But it is highly rewarding, to sustain a business we must be very hardworking and serious. We must be patient aswel.

Should a pensioner start a business? In ideal world the answer is no. When someone reaches stage of retirement, the best thing is to enjoy the rest of your life. But sometimes situation don't call for it. Therefore the best business for senior citizen who has reached the age of retirement is home based business. He or she can sell some of the immediate things needed in the environment.

As a pensioner one of the best business you can invest in his real estate business, this is because real estate business I a secure and advanced business

The kind of business will be based on the pensioners capabilities, what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B, but in general I think it should be a business that is not too physical tasking, because of the age bracket of most pensioners.

Real Estate business,buying shares and running importation and exportation businesses, pension funds can also be use to run small provision stores or gambling center.

The best business for pensioners is dependent on e amount of pension they receive. But in general, I would advise pensioners to look into starting a restaurant or laundry business. That is if they have the passion.

As for me I see you real estate business as the best business for pensioner and also cryptocurrency business this is also one of the best business for pensioner

One of the best business I think it will be good for a pensioner starting a real estate business for a man while a woman can start up a provision or supermarket store, this will enable them to have time for themselves.

After going through alot during the service years period, a pensioner should not engage in hectic and stressful businesses.

The types of inexpensive businesses pensioners can go into are businesses like snail farming buisneses for instance. It doesn't require electricity cost to set up. It doesn't require costly and expensive feeds to buy for the snails. It is really easy to learn and manage

The types of inexpensive businesses pensioners can go into are businesses like snail farming buisneses for instance. It doesn't require electricity cost to set up. It doesn't require costly and expensive feeds to buy for the snails. It is really easy to learn and manage
The best business that I think is good for a pension yeah he is a good online business or a supermarket store business this will enable them have time for themselves and also make good money.

one of the best business for pensioners is real estate business this is because real estate business is not that stressful and also it is a well profitable business. A pensioner can also invest on cryptocurrency business .

I also think the best business for a pensioner is to venture into agriculture like poultry business if he or she has the idea of the business, and also it consumes energy and time, and also rabbit rearing is highly profitable in the market today.
the best business for a pension news starting an agricultural business as you likely see here or starting a supermarket or more this will enable him to have less stress when doing this.

one of the best business for pensioners is real estate business this is because real estate business is not that stressful and also it is a well profitable business. A pensioner can also invest on cryptocurrency business .
You have to take note that real estate investment requires a big capital. If you think real estate is free from stress, think again. If the floods come or if there is an unauthorized use of the lot by squatters (that we call informal settlers) then your day will be ruined. It is not easy to evict an illegal settler because the law is soft to them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back