What's new

Best browser for privacy

I use Google chrome browser most of the time to do my browsing. But that is not to say it is the best when it comes to securing your privacy, I just stick to using it because I enjoy using it

Of you're looking for best private browser with technology savvy, I'll recommend puffin and brave browsers for you. These browsers are very good and efficient in surfing internet.

My three best browsers for privacy are chrome, fire fox and epic browser,the security measures and connection in the site can't easily be bridge,their two factor authentication is top notch,and since my usage I have not had any issues.

I use Brave browser as they don't sell your information. Downside though, I cannot remove the Ad-Blocker so I have to use an alternate browser for some forums. I also have Chrome which seems to work but I'm not sure on the privacy issues. What browser do people recommend?
I also use brave browser as I like their privacy thing, like you said the Ad-Ad blocker is not removable, I am also using Ucweb browser and chrome browser for privacy.

Google chrome is one of the best browser I have been using and I don't see anything wrong with it I think this is one of the best browser, but if you're looking for privacy you can go for the incognito mode, it is secure and reliable with your private details as far as I know

Your web browser is the vehicle that carries you around the Internet to your desired websites. As such, it knows precisely what sites you have visited, how long you spent browsing them, and what you clicked on (or almost clicked on). Anyone who has access to your web browser can have a window into your income, your political leanings, and even your sexual preferences.
This is why it’s so important to only use browsers you know will protect and improve your internet privacy. In this article, we explain how browsers capture so much information and which web browsers in 2021 are best at keeping your browsing history safe from data-hungry tech companies and advertisers

Of course our privacy is very important while browsing the internet hence the need for private browser. I am using chrome and I am not sure if protects or not just as someone mentioned above. I have also used epic browser and I van confirm it is very good.

I use Brave browser as they don't sell your information. Downside though, I cannot remove the Ad-Blocker so I have to use an alternate browser for some forums. I also have Chrome which seems to work but I'm not sure on the privacy issues. What browser do people recommend?
I don't think there's any best brower, a brower is a brower, it's only determine best by oneself that's why the say 'one man food is another man's poison' but Google Chrome and Firefox are the best for me. While in terms of privacy, it's base on how you set your setting in the brower.

there are many web browsers that one can use to surf the Internet,and it is very safe and secured,I think brave browser browser i also a good one ,but it seems not to be available for people in my country

I can't really say much about this aspect since have not really paid much attention when it comes to browsers and it's privacy settings. But for some time now I have been using chrome without any kind of issue.

I have never use this brave browser before because the one I am using is Google chrome is really the best browser I am using to browser, and is really good.

According to you, brave browser is the best as they do not sell your information. Phoenix is actually the worst browser, never insert you card details into any site from that browser. The results ain't funny. But at the moment am using a chrome browser to check this forum out cos it doesn't have adblockers like brave browser does. But I think chrome browser is the best.

For me i use UC browser. It has really been worth it sincee i started using it. It protects your information back to back.
Ucweb browser is one of the best browser out there because it protects your privacy back to back and I also use operamini and chrome browser because they are safe.

Brave is a good browser. DuckDuckGo is another thing you can use. It's more of a plugin/extension on PC, but you can download a browser of it on your mobile phone. It's supposedly doesn't track you when you use it, so that's cool. As for any others, I'm not sure. I'm only aware of the Brave browser and DuckDuckGo.

For me, the very best web internet browser that I discover adequate for me is actually Chrome. I truly have no idea if it possesses any type of personal privacy problems however I simply utilize it. I really wish my information is actually certainly not being actually dripped to anybody. Anyhow, it is actually my finest web internet browser as well as I do not view myself changing to every other.

Brave browser protect you first from many things also it is good for prevent malicious scripts to infect your PC so I am using Brave Browser but if link cannot be open I switch to Netbox one.

For me, the best browser that I find sufficient for me is Chrome. I really don't know if it has any privacy issues but I just use it. I hope my data is not being leaked to anyone. Anyway, it is my best browser and I don't see myself switching to any other.
your data and privacy is safeif you are using chrome browser, chrome is my number one browser because its fast and efficient , and I also use operamini browser,

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back