What's new

Best boom and crash indicator

Akumari45

Familiar Face
Jan 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello, I'm a trader on derivative.com trading boom and crash. I want someone that has a good indicator that is at least 90% winning rate and 10% draw down. I'm ready to purchase if it's paid type. Thanks.

Forex price action together with indicators can make you a successful trader on the long run. Indicator works perfectly well especially with synthetic indices such as Crash and boom. It is always best to catch the spikes when trading crash and boom and the best indicators for this are Moving averages together with MACD and RSI.
NB: The more the indicators the more the confluence, but it is always better to stick to few to avoid confusion on charts

Boom crash indices are a part of synthetic indices exclusive to binary.com. They have an idiosyncratic and specific behavior. Boom crash indices are juicy markets and are very profitable when traders get the right knowledge and skill. Unfortunately there are very few books dedicated to train traders in these markets.
  • Stochastic oscillator.
  • Moving average convergence divergence (MACD)
  • Bollinger bands.
  • Relative strength index (RSI)
  • Fibonacci retracement.
  • Ichimoku cloud.

Indicator is one of the important aspect of forex trading, it helps in making in making your trade a successful one, you can use RSI with Bollinger bands. It very effective

Hello, I'm a trader on derivative.com trading boom and crash. I want someone that has a good indicator that is at least 90% winning rate and 10% draw down. I'm ready to purchase if it's paid type. Thanks.
Okay so trading boom and crash indices is quite tricky but I'll recommend you learn the following:
° Relative strength indicator (RSI)
° Bollinger bands
° Stochastic oscillator
° MACD
° ichimoku clouds...
You could also learn how to use fibbonaci's retracement tool and read elliott waves.

Good boom crash indicators exist but the best of them can be very expensive. I spent as much as $1000 on a spike detector. It was expensive but the price is worth it.
The best boom crash indicators are mostly used by institutional traders and they are difficult to come by.

For the sake of clarity, Boom and Crash are 'synthetic indices ' that is found only under the Deriv.com (a binary.com brand) platform. With Crash 1000(500) Index, there's an average drop in the price series that occurs at anytime within 1000(500) ticks.

Mmmh I don't use boom and crash indicators and is due to the fact that i don't have any knowledge on boom and crash indicators, but the indicators i used often is, moving average, ishimatoku cloud, RSI and support and resistance those indicators has being effective in my trade.

I enter boom to sell when an upward spike boom occurs. so you need to pay attention to the trends that are happening. If the RSI on the main Windows is above the candle, then the trend is strong down. In the indicator window 1 the RSI + MA must be above a minimum level of 70, it will be strong down to level 0 and even continues to slope. If the trend that occurs is an uptrend, such as above ma and RSI above 70 at a minimum, for maximum take profit at the 30 RSI level, even break from that (see trends and candles in multi time frames).
My entry crashes to buy, the strategy like above is just the opposite.

Boom and crash indicator is the most important part of your trading in forex as a trader you are expected to know when all this before venturing into the business that's why I always call for addiquate understanding, knowledge and training before you can begin the business ok?

From my experience in boom and crash, moving averages is still the best indicator coupled with price action, depending on your choice you can add some custom indicators like fibonacci for support and resistance.

the best bone and cash indicator that I know of is the Chinese indicator that one will allow you know when the market is rising and when the currency is falling this will enable you to know when to invest or not.

Synthetic indices makes up what you call boom and crash in the derivatives market trading. I don't think there is anything like a 90% safe trading partern for boom and crash. Anything can happen anytime trading this instruments

I'll suggest you be careful when it comes to trading these markets - they're a lot volatile and ever since I got to understand that their charts are usually computer generated and not that real, I have been suspect.

You should be very careful when it comes to forex trading it is good to learn about trading before going into it, so that mistake will not be make also to make profit from it as well.

There are alot of indicators out there most of which are free.
The truth about indicators is that they might obscure what price is signaling
That's why price action strategies are the best

There are alot of indicators out there most of which are free.
The truth about indicators is that they might obscure what price is signaling
That's why price action strategies are the best
Price action if properly learnt can place one at a place of superior advantage.
I have traded with indicators and made a few profits and losses but, through it all my understanding of price action reduced my losses significantly and increased my win rate

I don't trade boom and crash as a matter of fact I don't really like anything that has to with indicators, I like to use price action that's very much clear to me.

I don't trade boom and crash as a matter of fact I don't really like anything that has to with indicators, I like to use price action that's very much clear to me.
If you are looking for a way to trade the financial market I don't think indicators will be the best for you, I believe if you use price action you can understand everything clearly.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back