Best boom and crash indicator

Akumari45

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Hello, I'm a trader on derivative.com trading boom and crash. I want someone that has a good indicator that is at least 90% winning rate and 10% draw down. I'm ready to purchase if it's paid type. Thanks.

DaveAwesome

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Forex price action together with indicators can make you a successful trader on the long run. Indicator works perfectly well especially with synthetic indices such as Crash and boom. It is always best to catch the spikes when trading crash and boom and the best indicators for this are Moving averages together with MACD and RSI.
NB: The more the indicators the more the confluence, but it is always better to stick to few to avoid confusion on charts

Highflyer

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Boom crash indices are a part of synthetic indices exclusive to binary.com. They have an idiosyncratic and specific behavior. Boom crash indices are juicy markets and are very profitable when traders get the right knowledge and skill. Unfortunately there are very few books dedicated to train traders in these markets.
  • Stochastic oscillator.
  • Moving average convergence divergence (MACD)
  • Bollinger bands.
  • Relative strength index (RSI)
  • Fibonacci retracement.
  • Ichimoku cloud.

Blue house

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Indicator is one of the important aspect of forex trading, it helps in making in making your trade a successful one, you can use RSI with Bollinger bands. It very effective

Yan

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Hello, I'm a trader on derivative.com trading boom and crash. I want someone that has a good indicator that is at least 90% winning rate and 10% draw down. I'm ready to purchase if it's paid type. Thanks.
Okay so trading boom and crash indices is quite tricky but I'll recommend you learn the following:
Ā° Relative strength indicator (RSI)
Ā° Bollinger bands
Ā° Stochastic oscillator
Ā° MACD
Ā° ichimoku clouds...
You could also learn how to use fibbonaci's retracement tool and read elliott waves.

Erik4150

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Good boom crash indicators exist but the best of them can be very expensive. I spent as much as $1000 on a spike detector. It was expensive but the price is worth it.
The best boom crash indicators are mostly used by institutional traders and they are difficult to come by.

esan

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
For the sake of clarity, Boom and Crash are 'synthetic indices ' that is found only under the Deriv.com (a binary.com brand) platform. With Crash 1000(500) Index, there's an average drop in the price series that occurs at anytime within 1000(500) ticks.

Sanusi

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Mmmh I don't use boom and crash indicators and is due to the fact that i don't have any knowledge on boom and crash indicators, but the indicators i used often is, moving average, ishimatoku cloud, RSI and support and resistance those indicators has being effective in my trade.

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I enter boom to sell when an upward spike boom occurs. so you need to pay attention to the trends that are happening. If the RSI on the main Windows is above the candle, then the trend is strong down. In the indicator window 1 the RSI + MA must be above a minimum level of 70, it will be strong down to level 0 and even continues to slope. If the trend that occurs is an uptrend, such as above ma and RSI above 70 at a minimum, for maximum take profit at the 30 RSI level, even break from that (see trends and candles in multi time frames).
My entry crashes to buy, the strategy like above is just the opposite.

Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Top Bottom