What's new

Best and worse social platforms for earning in 2022?

I do not think if I've been able to see a social Media platform that pays people for making use of their platform. Most of them only help us to waste time every day , without adding any value to ourselves.

I believe all the social media platforms has there own advantages and disadvantages depending on how people makes used of them. I love Facebook, WhatsApp and some of them because sometimes I got educated through my conversations with some people online.

I believe that among all social media networks YouTube is the one that has the biggest barrier to entry even though it has self monetization that you can be able to take advantage of.

For me, the best social media platform for earning will solely depend on the type of investment. If it's a cryptocurrency investment, then, you will go with twitter as the best.

I think beermoneyforum is definitely the most difficult platform in order to make money because it is now operating more like a proper scam. He usually sends members away without any warning and he will not send their payment.

It,s not true,you must have done something before you get banned from the forum,that is the forum that pays me last,thou am planing to start posting there again when am done with posting here,

by the way, online media development is vary important and encouraging because it simply generate thousands of dollars a month and also TIK TOK is a great media but TIK TOK its worse thinks that most videos uploaded are not good.

The best social media platforms for me in term of benefit, depends on the kind if investment or business you used such social media platform to operate with. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter are very good for the promotion of business online.

The best social media platform that should be considered is the Facebook. This is perhaps the best social media platform for the promotion of business. It will generate lots of traffic to your products.

I think I will go with the Facebook. The Facebook is a Social media platform that has lots of uses and it is definitely one of the things that is highly needed for market promotions.

I will be very glad if you could enlighten me on how to make thousands of dollars on social media..I have not make any money on social media. I just use it for prompting affiliate links.
If you are into affiliate marketing the best way to promote affiliate links is not by spamming your link on people posts but by running efficient ads on the platform. I am also into affiliate marketing and I have made more than 400$ through promoting my affiliate link with Facebook ads .

If you are into affiliate marketing the best way to promote affiliate links is not by spamming your link on people posts but by running efficient ads on the platform. I am also into affiliate marketing and I have made more than 400$ through promoting my affiliate link with Facebook ads .
That's a very good idea. I think it will be very great to get the necessary information on this. How do I get to know more about this. I have little knowledge around affiliate marketing.

The best social media platform that should be considered is the Facebook. This is perhaps the best social media platform for the promotion of business. It will generate lots of traffic to your products.

When it comes to earning online, social media platforms have made it interesting! If you can manage to gain a following, you can easily earn several thousand a month and work full-time doing what you love. That being said, which platform do you think is the best for earning and which do you think is the worst for earning in 2022?
Best platform to earn in online like freecash bizdustry

Yes mate, Facebook is among the top social media platform as available to us today, due to its diversity of purpose been an interaction platform and also s place to get information concerning various matters bad discussed in the world.

The best social media platforms is the twitter. I choose the twitter because it could be use to drive considerable traffic to your website and it could be used for microblogging.

Different social Media networks have different reasons in which they were created but I always find it very difficult to make money on Twitter and that is why I just decided to stick to Facebook and Instagram.

The best social platform in my opinion is "Youtube" where you can upload videos about whatever you want as long as you are following the rules of the platform, and since there are so many ads it wouldn't be a problem to earn a decent or a low amount of money depending on your views and subscribers. The worst of the social platforms is called "Tiktok" I've seen many tiktokers who got their videos blocked with no reason and the videos which need to be blocked because of their terrible contents don't get blocked and that's why this platform is so unworth it.

There has been a lot of uncertainty about Twitter in the past couple of years and that has made it very easy for somebody to be able to monetize directly with the platform unless you want to join the influence and network.

The best social media should be rated based on the usefulness or the campaigns that you needed to launch on the platform. Facebook is very good for marketing electronics gadgets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back