What's new

Best and worse social platforms for earning in 2022?

For me I don't really like any platform that will require me to deposit money before I can earn, apart from trading platforms I don't really like investing my money online.
That is not the best way of making money . most of the platform that asked you to deposit money before earning are not a reliable and you shouldn't even waste your time on such platform for whatever reason.

That is not the best way of making money . most of the platform that asked you to deposit money before earning are not a reliable and you shouldn't even waste your time on such platform for whatever reason.
That's true, especially mining platforms, I have come across a mining platforms that asked me to deposit a certain amount of money in other to be earning money, I don't really like those kinds of platforms.

That's true, especially mining platforms, I have come across a mining platforms that asked me to deposit a certain amount of money in other to be earning money, I don't really like those kinds of platforms.
Mostly some of them will ask that you deposit some money so as to be able to increase your mining rate. I've been in similar platforms before in the past and from my experience they are not reliable

Mostly some of them will ask that you deposit some money so as to be able to increase your mining rate. I've been in similar platforms before in the past and from my experience they are not reliable
That's just the truth, there is this mining platforms that is paying very nicely but not too long it's just crash, those kinds of platforms might start paying you but they will later run away with your money.

That's just the truth, there is this mining platforms that is paying very nicely but not too long it's just crash, those kinds of platforms might start paying you but they will later run away with your money.
I am very much aware of such platform and I know perfectly how they operate, most importantly people that are likely to benefit from this platform at the first and the early investors.

Actually, depending on how they serve people, all social media platforms have different advantages and potentials. They have a huge positive impact on people's lives in terms of business, security, social life, health, and so on, depending on how they are used.

When it comes to earning online, social media platforms have made it interesting! If you can manage to gain a following, you can easily earn several thousand a month and work full-time doing what you love. That being said, which platform do you think is the best for earning and which do you think is the worst for earning in 2022?
I didn't heard that people could make money using social media but I know some people who are marketing their products and business in social media.

I have had really awful experiences with such kind of sites that demanded money from me before I could make money. Almost all of them scammed me and most of them were Hyips and paid to click sites.

I have had really awful experiences with such kind of sites that demanded money from me before I could make money. Almost all of them scammed me and most of them were Hyips and paid to click sites.
Thank you for sharing , it is experience for other people to learn and understand . We needs to understand that any platforms that ask us for payment before giving us opportunity to earn money won't likely last for a long time.

On a personal basis,i would like to say that the platform that have really helped me especially in promoting my business is facebook,because i love and understand how their tools can be use to my advantage in getting clients.

On a personal basis,i would like to say that the platform that have really helped me especially in promoting my business is facebook,because i love and understand how their tools can be use to my advantage in getting clients.
Facebook is one of the best social media for advertisement to so many people because of the high population of people on the platform and can cover a wider range depending on the type of advertisement campaign you are choosing. Yes it's quite possible for you to generate money on Facebook through its advertisement though I haven't done it before. .

Facebook still remains the best social media platform that you can earn a good tangible amount of money from if properly used , some websites that demands miney from their members always turn out to be a scam at the end .

Every social Media platform is important when it comes to making money online but what really matters is how you position yourself. There are people who tends to make a lot of money through Facebook with affiliate marketing but there are some who doesn't know how to do it.

Not all of the websites that ask you for money are necessarily scams. There are certain sites like Contena that require you to purchase membership and make money. Contena is legit site.

I do not think there is something like the worst social platform to earn. A lot of people are making huge money on youtube but there are also people who don't even reach the monetization threshold. How much you can earn depends on various factors and also the options available on the social platform you are using.

Some people will always categorised social media platforms where they are not able to make money from as one of the worst because they have not been successful with it.

I believe that a lot of people are going to label freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork as well as Seoclerks as one of the worst because they cannot be able to make money from it but that is not going to be the opinion of those that have find it very successful to earn from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back