What's new

Best advertising source Facebook page or YouTube .

The problem is that Facebook is more widely used but Youtube has gained a lot of popularity recently. I do not think that Youtube is really good for promoting products because it is kind of different from other social media platforms. It is mostly used for educational and information purposes so marketing there would not make much sense if your only goal is to market a product there,.

Depends on what you are advertising, and how you are advertising. I think advertising video ad on youtube is better than advertising on facebook. YOutube is build for video ads.

This is a very good and intact a tricky question. I think that Facebook ad is the cheapest among the two of then as it tends to have a potential to reach more people.

If you want to do video marketing, you can do it on facebook as well as youtube, both of these platforms are really good for video marketing. Try the platform that you find comfortable.

I believe Is quite inappropriate for some one to draw conclusions on which one is more better or preferable than the other because I believe everyone has a taste for what he likes. some one may prefer Facebook and the other may prefer YouTube so I believe it depends on everyones choice of which one is better.

There is something I do not understand, if you are going to do organic advertising without paid ads, then the performance would depends on the platform follows you have.

Try both and find for yourself. For some people facebook ads ten to be very rewarding, however, some people are using shib coin to build their portfolio.

Both are great platform to advertise business.you can target great amount of audience through them because youtube and facebook have become most popular sites that people are using it but youtube is more better for advertisment one can get great benefit from it.
This is also my opinion about Facebook page and also YouTube channel because they are both very great platforms for one to advertise on so one should not put himself or herself in a situation whereby one we will need to choose between one of the platform whereby you can make use of those two platforms to increase your reach.

Both are enough to get the best results however I go with Facebook more because you can select the zone, the gender, and many features of your clients.

Facebook video ads get the best engagement. ... Source. In-Stream video ads are like mini commercials that show in the middle of another video. ... them to a landing page on your website where they have to fill everything in.

Kindly help and suggest me for advertising my products
Both platform Facebook and you tube are good for product advertising because they're great sites where people do frequents daily but facebook seems to be the best between the two

Both pages are good sources of advertising.. If you place advert on both means, it will definitely generate traffic but as much as I'm concerned. Facebook advert generates more traffic because the number of those that use Facebook is higher than that of YouTube

I'll say Facebook is the best advertising platform or better advertising platform to You tube Facebook has a more than a million followers and group and every cheap to reach with data on like You tube

Well I think both can do when it comes to advertisement there is no limit,you have to advertise in all social media and you have to advertise offline too, advertisement is very important for the growth of a business

Normally Facebook is the best advertisement tool for your business promotion and fastly way.
Here you can say to your friends to advertise it on their timeline and they can say next to their friends and here is the minimum cost or no cost.
But the YouTube is highly costly for the advertisement of any project and business.

You have suggested great ways to advertise on Facebook but one way that would ensure that you're successful at this is that you have to get other angles to marketing - tweak and keep re tweaking to achieve the best performing ads.

You should do that on Youtube of course since Youtube is more popular and people are more interested in ads unlike Facebook where scamming ads might appear, Facebook isn't a platform you can trust. You should do it in Youtube the professional place to advertise ads, indeed the price might be higher than on Facebook but it is absolutely worth it. You don't need to face scamming ads and to trust an untrustful website it will be much better if you will do it on Youtube.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back