What's new

Being paid for stool donations (medical)

If you are a healthy adult 18 to 50 years old, you may be eligible to earn up to $1,500 a month in compensation to donate your poop (compensation may vary by city and is subject to change).

My older friend from work mentioned this earlier this year. His son had done it. He is 23. He also has donated sperm and blood. I can't recall what he made in total but he made decent money for his troubles. I personally wouldn't sell it even if I was of age for it. I don't trust places with my DNA.

I have heard of this kind of money making methods, however, I have never taken any interest. That's because these jobs are available in the countries where research are done and mostly in North America and Europe. For people in Asia and Africa, this is offer means nothing.

It is just incredible how there are so many ways to make money these days. I have never thought that I can sell my stool and actually get paid for it. I will look out for buyers from now on🤣. It just feels funny writing that.

I never bothered to click on the link because I kept wondering how I ma going to get the faeces across to the platform in order to
earn money . Am I going to ship it from here to where it will be used? I need anwers.

We keep hearing a lot of innovative ways at which to make money. I have never had that someone could donate faeces to make money . This is really the first time I will be hearing about this and it sounds very great because faeces is not difficult to donate.

It is just incredible how there are so many ways to make money these days. I have never thought that I can sell my stool and actually get paid for it. I will look out for buyers from now on🤣. It just feels funny writing that.
It's actually funny that in this century almost everything can be sold.
Once you are skilled at selling , you would make money these day. Contact me when you found a willing buyer anyways 😅

I know there are things you can do to get paid that aren't online based. I bring this up because I heard a while ago about people who are stool donors, which means they donate their feces to help with medical needs. I hear that some companies pay you for your feces. It is meant to help people with stomach conditions and other conditions that involve the digestive system.

I hear it can pay well, but there is a cut-off. You need to be healthy and also be like 31 or younger. I'm too old to take advantage, but if you are young and healthy, you could make a decent profit from stool donations. Here is one of the places that does it - https://www.humanmicrobes.org/

Good luck to those who can do this.
It's vital to highlight that stool donations are normally used for medical research or therapy, not for profit. Hence, while remuneration is offered, it is not a consistent source of revenue or a long-term business prospect.

I know there are things you can do to get paid that aren't online based. I bring this up because I heard a while ago about people who are stool donors, which means they donate their feces to help with medical needs. I hear that some companies pay you for your feces. It is meant to help people with stomach conditions and other conditions that involve the digestive system.

I hear it can pay well, but there is a cut-off. You need to be healthy and also be like 31 or younger. I'm too old to take advantage, but if you are young and healthy, you could make a decent profit from stool donations. Here is one of the places that does it - https://www.humanmicrobes.org/

This is the first time I'm hearing about this because the one I mostly know is that they pay you when you donate your blood to people who need them but not your excreta

It sounds very strange to me. I don't think you can make money by donating such a thing. You can donate organs and blood; but I never heard that you can donate stool and get paid for it

I'm going to be very honest with you because this sounds very ridiculous and funny at the same time because a lot of people I know is going to think that there is something diabolical about these kind of means of making money from. I'm not sure they'll be interested in doing it to be honest with you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back