What's new

Being paid for stool donations (medical)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know there are things you can do to get paid that aren't online based. I bring this up because I heard a while ago about people who are stool donors, which means they donate their feces to help with medical needs. I hear that some companies pay you for your feces. It is meant to help people with stomach conditions and other conditions that involve the digestive system.

I hear it can pay well, but there is a cut-off. You need to be healthy and also be like 31 or younger. I'm too old to take advantage, but if you are young and healthy, you could make a decent profit from stool donations. Here is one of the places that does it - https://www.humanmicrobes.org/

Good luck to those who can do this.

I know there are things you can do to get paid that aren't online based. I bring this up because I heard a while ago about people who are stool donors, which means they donate their feces to help with medical needs. I hear that some companies pay you for your feces. It is meant to help people with stomach conditions and other conditions that involve the digestive system.

I hear it can pay well, but there is a cut-off. You need to be healthy and also be like 31 or younger. I'm too old to take advantage, but if you are young and healthy, you could make a decent profit from stool donations. Here is one of the places that does it - https://www.humanmicrobes.org/

Well, this is the first time I am hearing about such kind of sites. I think that human organs are still pretty much important and this is why you tend to see many donors around the world. Stool is not an organ, so I do not know what do they do with human stools?

There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Despite, sitting when I get job. A lot of people want to make domain that shouldn't be discourage because it's weasy

Well, I would be lying if I said I am not gobsmacked by this news, in a good way. This piece of information is definitely eye-opening and I will check it out to see if I can donate after doing my research on this scheme

This sounds very new to me, is that even a way to earn money online? I'll much appreciate it if I have another clear explanation about because I don't understand.

For me I really love making money but on this I can't dare to try. I don't find it more conveniently to me engaging myself in such kind of a business because its kinda weird to me. I would rather look for some alternative means of income than this.

For me I really love making money but on this I can't dare to try. I don't find it more conveniently to me engaging myself in such kind of a business because its kinda weird to me. I would rather look for some alternative means of income than this.
That's true, there's a lot of way by which you can use to earn money online but this doesn't seem to be a good idea, I'll look forward to try something but definitely not this.

Well I won't consider that as wrong because it has to do with health related issues and finding possible solutions to people problems. but for the sake of money, personally I can't do that.

I'm surprised as to what is expected to be gotten from this. I've heard of blood donations, sperm donation and other useful kinds but not stool. What's the end game for donating a waste product from the body that apparently others can't use

This is the first I've heard of these kinds of websites.
I believe that the need for human organs is still significant, which is why donors are frequently seen all around the world.
Since a bowel movement is not an organ, I am unsure of what is done with human stools.

Well as much people may say, it's most often used for medical examination but on normal circumstances, I won't do that for the sake of money or anything that I will gain as income.

Well I won't consider that as wrong because it has to do with health related issues and finding possible solutions to people problems. but for the sake of money, personally I can't do that.
It is suspicious on multiple levels, and that is why I would desist from carrying out this activity as a source of online income. The stool collected could be used for something fishy, which does not inspire my confidence even if it is legitimate

Is really a bad idea to engage into anything of such nature as your own source of income it may be at your risk and health so we should be conscious of ourselves.

Well I'm not aware of this kind of websites. If it's really working and giving us the amount of our feces just to help and recognize the problems of digestive system for the use of medical help then we should definitely adopt this kind of work.

I don't find it more conveniently to me engaging myself in such kind of a business because its kinda dumb to me. I would rather look for some passive means of income than this.
This might go well with others too.

I enjoy making money, but I am afraid to try my hand at it. I don't find it more convenient to engage in such a business because it seems strange to me. I'd rather look for another source of income than this.

I like earning money, but I'm hesitant to try it. I don't think running such a business would be more convenient because it seems odd to me. Instead of this, I'd prefer to find another source of money.

Honestly speaking There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Despite, sitting when I get job. A lot of people want to make domain that shouldn't be discourage because it's weasy

Is there even a way to make money online with this? It sounds very novel to me. I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me with another concise explanation because I don't understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back