What's new

Being competent in your field can give global recognition

You are very correct, reason why I advise fresh graduates to also acquire skills in tech such as cyber security analysis, web development, they also need to master this to enable them become experts. A friend who is an expert in cyber security analysis works as a consultant for different companies abroad from Nigeria due to his professionalism which has given him recognition.

I think being good at what you do can definitely make you popular. However, you would need to get a job in a multi-national company in order to gain much reputable in a proper way. This is how most people get global recognition as far as I know.

I'll describe competency as achieving a level of giving value. Once you're seen as someone that can deliver value in your chosen field or career, you then have a voice and you're on your way to being indispensable

Exactly! If you are extraordinary or very good at a particular skill, there is a probability that you will needed and fetched in due time. Different personnel will come for you and some will get you connected to where your skill is needed and that's really a limelight for you as you get to the top.

I think this should be the focus of everyone who wants to reach the Pinnacle in their chosen field. Apart from being competent, it is even better to increase your knowledge in the field so as to have edge over others.

Excellence and competency have set a lot of people apart from others in many walks of life. People gain global recognition due to their feats in their respective disciplines be it science, sports, entertainment or fashion

Knowledge is also important if you want to become a global recognised person in your chosen field. Brian Tracy said it is importance to engage in continuously learning to maintain edge in the industry.

It is very important to be a professional at what you do and to achieve that you will have to focus on that field.that is why you see people with skills earn more in develop countries and people with skill in African countries ate trooping to those countries because they paid very well.so it pays to be competent.

Not in every area of business but yes it can give you a global recognitions.. and for this to take place effectively then the products or the services you are offering must be unique and not really because of the competition.

Being competent and consistence in your skill can give your global recognition and award of honours but there are lots of competent business man and manager out there, all you have to do is to be dedicated and hardworking.

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
Competence to me would mean 'knowing what you do well and doing it well'
It is not just about acquiring a skill or being talented at something. How well have you been able to horn that skill such that it gives you recognition or makes you stand out?

I beleive being good at what you does best will give you recognition either locally and internationally , that's why you must strive to word hard in your chosen field of work.
I'll describe competency as achieving a level of giving value. Once you're seen as someone that can deliver value in your chosen field or career, you then have a voice and you're on your way to being indispensable

Like my supervisor does say "if your skills are well sharpened, money flows in through the window" This statement always gets me on my toes to do more.

Whatever it is I am into, I love being an expert at it since no one can tell when the opportunity will come.

It is often said that success is the result of preparedness which has met opportunity.

What's your description of competency as a person?
I believe being competent only is not enough to give global recognition, one has to make connections that would announce one's skill that one is competent in.

If youbare that good at what you do , then its easier for your business to get proper recognition very soon If you are competent and hard-working , and also know what you are doing,

Being competent is to be consistent over a period of time. Time and times again, the customers are not seeing a change in the negative or down trodden slope. This competency causes the customer to keep directing people to the business till it gains higher recognition.
When you're very consistent in your business activities you will always have the same result all the time which will make sure that you always stay in profit-making and not lost.

We are living in a global world now where we are easily connected thanks to technology and internet. How can you become globally competent and get the relevant skills and knowledge, and how can your educational institution help​

When you're very consistent in your business activities you will always have the same result all the time which will make sure that you always stay in profit-making and not lost.
If you are good at what you do for a living and you are also consistence and hard-working , you are getting better result and a good customer service, your work will publicised you.

As for me younare right and theres alot of point in everything you have said and also it's only takes you to be consistent and readiness in anything you doing to be active and also be represented in whatever you are doing
When people can actually depend on your business to always deliver, it makes you a very big authority to them which would bring more respect to your business.

From my point of view, being competent is being able to get work done effectively no matter the situations or working condition. When one is competent in one's field, he or she would gain customers trust.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back