What's new

Being a real estate agent, please share some of your good and bad experiences

Being a real estate agent can land you in jail if you are that desperate. But if you are calm and contempt with the percentage you get, you will be ok. That's the only advise I can give.

Being a actual property agent is a fab paintings to do however the maximum tough a part of this activity is to persuade a client to buy a property. Some clients check are too excessive for us.

Being a real estate agent can land you in jail if you are that desperate. But if you are calm and contempt with the percentage you get, you will be ok. That's the only advise I can give.
Oh, yeah? How can a desperate real estate agent go to jail, on what reason would he be arrested? If you think that a desperate person will sell real estate with fake title then pardon me for saying that you are wrong. Not all desperate people will resort to crimes. A real estate agent is a legitimate job.

one of the bad experience of working as a real estate agent is that a client can call you as the without telling you or complaining about something that goes wrong in their apartments.
Post automatically merged:

one of the bad experience of working as a real estate agent is that a client can call you at the wee hour telling you or complaining about something that goes wrong in their apartments.

Real Estate is one of the best Business to make money from. However, there are some challenges in the business like not having to see buyer on time and make your own money when you need to make it

Real Estate is one of the best Business to make money from. However, there are some challenges in the business like not having to see buyer on time and make your own money when you need to make it
If you have a long experience with real estate and you have the proper connections then I can say that you can earn good money. Whether you are selling your property or you are renting an apartment it is income for you. The best part is that your asset is growing in value.

Oh, yeah? How can a desperate real estate agent go to jail, on what reason would he be arrested? If you think that a desperate person will sell real estate with fake title then pardon me for saying that you are wrong. Not all desperate people will resort to crimes. A real estate agent is a legitimate job.
Not in every continent or country because most people can do unimaginable things to survive.

I read about an estate agent who was arrested for selling a private property to a foreigner, I was shocked at first but after I read it finish, I understood that he was a well known fraudster and have been duping people for a while now.

You can make a lot of money as a real estate agent within short time if you engage in a transaction that brings a lot of money for you. the downside is that a client can call you at any time.

Words cannot explain the dislike I have for real estate agents (some of them though). They give outrageous fees for just showing you a property and not even purchasing it.

Am not a real estate agent though but have got friends who do it and gone far with it , they also share some of thier experience with me , one of them once told me how he spent more than an hour to convince a client but his effort went in vain 😄

Well I'm not an estate agent but I've been with people and friends who are estate agent it is not really easy but most ofte it's a matter of choice and decision we have to take a decision of doing something.

I am not a real estate agents and as a result I don't really have much understanding about real estate but I just believe it is a business that will require you to work hard and connect with a lot of people who might be interested to buy a property.

Have not been an estate agent nor an estate developer before but with the little experience that I have there can be so many hard times than the sweet moments. But a single money is worth enough to replenish you for life

It's not easy convincing people to part with their money no matter how good your product it,they person has to like it on their own first else you're just wasting your time

I've never really considered myself as a real estate agent but I've actually supported my friend in exploring the possibility of purchasing a piece of property with and that has a very good project that he got for himself.

Though have not been into it or really no more about real estate but my friend has been testifying how he rose from grass to grace but he never mention of the disadvantages or pains he went through

I have only tried the real estate agent business once and I realized that you can only manage property that belongs to you or your relations, everyone is a real estate agent now and so you barely have people that want you to manage their property for them

The good experience is the profit maximization and the bad experience is when the house or landed property is not well structured or situated in a good location, nobody will want to invest in it.

Real estate agent in country can be frustrating at times where prospective clients are good at wasting your time. We can them time wasters, they end wasting your when you have arranged for inspection and sometimes they will not show up.
But my experience in real estate has taught me not to underrate anybody not even a gate man. Be ready to provide information of your available property to anybody who request for it.

I have never worked in the real estate market, however, I know a lot of people who are in the real estate market. You can make a lot of money from the real estate market if you have a lot of money or have a lot of properties in your possession.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back