What's new

Being a real estate agent, please share some of your good and bad experiences

Being a real estate agent is not that easy and I can understand that. However, there are negative and positive aspects of being a real estate agent. So can you please share some of your experiences?
Well in my own fair dose of having a tad experience as a real estate agent once upon a Time I'll say the greatest risk could be working for more that one real estate company.

Actually, I don't know why you say it is not easy being a real estate agent. And to me, real estate business is a very lucrative business, and so is the agent going to make money managing the said property. Some agents get some percentage from both the owner and the person buying the property.

Actually, I don't know why you say it is not easy being a real estate agent. And to me, real estate business is a very lucrative business, and so is the agent going to make money managing the said property. Some agents get some percentage from both the owner and the person buying the property.

It is not so easy being a real estate agent because just like any other profession, being a real estate agent requires you to work hard. There are many real estate agents who do work hard in my country, yet they struggle to find good clients. Real estate agents who are experienced and have a good number of investors are the ones who usually succeed.

Being a real estate agent is not that easy and I can understand that. However, there are negative and positive aspects of being a real estate agent. So can you please share some of your experiences?
I think real estate agent is like every other business you win some and you lose some and it will always been negative for you when you have being pushing something and it didn't work out, while it will be positive while you have been pushing and it worked.

I think real estate agent is like every other business you win some and you lose some and it will always been negative for you when you have being pushing something and it didn't work out, while it will be positive while you have been pushing and it worked.

During the pandemic, many real-estate agents suffered a lot of loss because the business was suffering a lot. Even before the pandemic, there was a time when many people decided to become real-estate agents but it did not work for them well as they expected. It seems being a real-estate agent requires you to be a dedicated to the profession of real-estate business.

During the pandemic, many real-estate agents suffered a lot of loss because the business was suffering a lot. Even before the pandemic, there was a time when many people decided to become real-estate agents but it did not work for them well as they expected. It seems being a real-estate agent requires you to be a dedicated to the profession of real-estate business.
In life if you have made up your mind to start something, you need to be dedicated to it 100% else it will not produce good result.

In life if you have made up your mind to start something, you need to be dedicated to it 100% else it will not produce good result.

Yes, I do agree with you when you said that we need to be devoted to our profession or work if we want to be successful. However, there come many unpredicted situations in our life over which we have no control over and the situation of pandemic is such a kind of situation. Apart from pandemic, one of the main things that greatly affected real-estate business in a negative way was the government policy.

Yes, I do agree with you when you said that we need to be devoted to our profession or work if we want to be successful. However, there come many unpredicted situations in our life over which we have no control over and the situation of pandemic is such a kind of situation. Apart from pandemic, one of the main things that greatly affected real-estate business in a negative way was the government policy.
Yes you are right the pandemic was a situation no one could control and I must say that assuming we were told before that something like that was going to happen people will still not believe it so there are some things that happen that kind of beyond our control.

Real estate business is just one of the cool business one can do to make a decent living but the start up is high which is why it's good to start small.

I'm not a real estate agent but from what I learned online so far about it is not easy to do I understand, because you must be so good when it comes to marketing most especially online marketing.

They're always experts in every field which makes it a very important position for real estate agents who already understand the basis of the business in order for them to take the whole process in a very professional way.

The good part is that real estate agents make a whole lot of money especially when they have a lot of connections and the bad part is that you may be sued if you sell substandard property.

The good part is that real estate agents make a whole lot of money especially when they have a lot of connections and the bad part is that you may be sued if you sell substandard property.

Being a real-estate agent you have to make sure that the property involved in the deal does not have legal issues. This is something real-estate agents have to deal with becuase investors usually would not get involved in a deal that has legal issues. They want to make the process smoother and earn money through straight forward way.

Yes, in my country there are areas prone to landslides and many people manufacture there out of necessity. If the buyer is not informed and does not hire an expert, he can lose his investment or a client. There can also be cases of telluric movements and houses can collapse when they do not have good foundations, to avoid that there is the topographer.
Most people anticipate that being a real estate agent does not have any challenge but however there is no feed of business or work I do not have heat on challenge and real estate is not an exception from this fact.

Most people anticipate that being a real estate agent does not have any challenge but however there is no feed of business or work I do not have heat on challenge and real estate is not an exception from this fact.
You are absolutely right @Richard92 , challenges are everywhere, even in real estate. With a good dedication and knowledge in the field, you can surely minimize and even avoid any setback or challenge that may arise.

In the real estate agency business, there are good times and there are also bad times. In the good times, younger to experience a lot of clients calling you for one housing negotiation or the other. But in the bad times, you get nothing for a very long time

Real estate agency undoubtedly a very lucrative venture and I am currently planning on going into it because there are a lot of estate companies in the area where I reside.
Post automatically merged:

being a real estate agent is not really that easy but at the same time it is a very lucrative venture in which anyone who has experience can really make a whole lot of money.

Last edited:
Yes, in my country there are areas prone to landslides and many people manufacture there out of necessity. If the buyer is not informed and does not hire an expert, he can lose his investment or a client. There can also be cases of telluric movements and houses can collapse when they do not have good foundations, to avoid that there is the topographer.
The real estate agent job is very tedious most times you have good experience and sometimes they have bad experience when they are involved in selling as a house or land but however one has to be very careful as an agent in dealing with these things.

The real estate agent job is very tedious most times you have good experience and sometimes they have bad experience when they are involved in selling as a house or land but however one has to be very careful as an agent in dealing with these things.
The experience I had at the time was good, I believe that the reputation is made by oneself and this is important. The administrative procedures are part of the work as an agent, and for that you receive excellent earnings, without any kind of investment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back