What's new

Being a real estate agent, please share some of your good and bad experiences

in every bitter experience there is lesson to be learnt.ive learnt mine . when you have a bad client you will suffer.you will be roaming about doing unnecessary things that are not related to your job.

Being a real estate agent is not that easy and I can understand that. However, there are negative and positive aspects of being a real estate agent. So can you please share some of your experiences?
I am not into the real estate business. However, I know it is not an all easy business. Getting to make people view your property as the one they need is not an easy task because much must be done to develop your properties.

I am not into the real estate business. However, I know it is not an all easy business. Getting to make people view your property as the one they need is not an easy task because much must be done to develop your properties.

Actually, selling the property is a much bigger issue. It is far much harder to sell of property due to the fact that investors are now holding back their money due to Covid-19 crisis that crushed the economy.

Being a real estate agent is not that easy and I can understand that. However, there are negative and positive aspects of being a real estate agent. So can you please share some of your experiences?
There are ups and downs in every business.
As a real estate agent, you stand to gain commissions which are a fraction of what is paid by the buyer of the property.
Most times, it is difficult to find buyers who would agree to your terms.
As a real estate agent, you need to have that persuasive ability in order to make customers buy in.

There are ups and downs in every business.
As a real estate agent, you stand to gain commissions which are a fraction of what is paid by the buyer of the property.
Most times, it is difficult to find buyers who would agree to your terms.
As a real estate agent, you need to have that persuasive ability in order to make customers buy in.

This used to happen a lot in my country. Many parties would never pay the commission real estate agents deserved and this is why they have now formed a community to support each other in my city.

A real estate agent always have their advantages and disadvantages and i believe the advantages is more than ninety percent, the only disadvantages they have is when the tenants decided to owe them.

Being a real estate agent, can be hard most times, i once joined a real estate company as an agent, there was these couple that wanted to buy land in my church, they came to me and i took them to the company we decided to move to the actual site. The couple started bringing up stories about how they dont trust the company, that they are scam, that they feel the land does not belong to them and all that. They started pricing the land at a very low rate, i felt really embarrassed

Every business has good and bad experience. The good experience of real estate is seeing one's customer happy and also making profit while the bad experience of real estate is running at a loss.

Though I haven't been a real estate agent but I know that one of the downsides to being a real estate agent is when customers get to raise your hopes and in the end don't come through with agreements.

Some agents will just brag without facts on land and houses without considering the following consequences that would apply to the new owner and/or thereafter consultancy or advisors need to clarify for the new owners. This includes commercial or residential, selling empty lands or selling by plans. Agents will highlight the best sides, and not mention the cons. Many of them would not answer your questions directly. Whether experienced or inexperienced, they sometimes do not obtain enough information from previous owners or from local council. Seek professional advise for forseeable issues before approaching a real estate agen

I am not an estate agent but I have little experience about how it works, such as it advantages and bad experience. Been an estate agent who is very calm derive benefit from his manager than he who is sturbon.

You have to be very honest and maintain integrity as a real estate agent. also you have to be very careful with clients money. A real estate agent in my area was sentenced to a prison just because he must manage clients money.

I am not into property business but I think the challenging aspect of the business is choosing the right location that will project and maximise the chances of making more money.

Been a real estate business, has a very good experience depending on the kind of business you handle and the types of people you carried out business with. for.me I had a very good and a better experience.

I have never been a real estate agent before , I don't really know how it works and most of the challenges that is being faced by a lot of people. But I believe the most popular challenges will be how to be trusted by people.

Being an estate agent, having either good or bad experience, depends on you and how you interact with the people you run business with. If you meet with the right people, you will have a good experience. depending on the people you meet with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back