What's new

Beginners luck??

I don't think there is anything like beginners luck in gambling. It is even the beginners that lose money the most on gambling because as a novice they won't even know how to play around with the game

Well, if you're lucky then you are lucky but it is something that you should not take for granted that it's definitely going to work when you're trying gambling out for the first time.

Lol! As funny as it may sound, I have come in contact directly with people who are always lucky at gambling or sport betting. If I opt to try one day, it won't click or work for me but it works for them. Maybe their aura is really potent!

Don't be decieved, there is no such thing like beginners luck anywhere when you're trading the forex market or cryptocurrency market or gambling in general

There are a lot of persons who consider gambling and other activities like betting or forex trading as an high risk investment. Majority of the times a beginner usually makes profit easily from these activities, which brought out the term " beginners luck " which simply means he/she was just lucky but it won't be that easy next time.
Now let's say in terms of gambling, are there really such things like beginners luck? Or has the system been rigged to deceive new members to make them feel it's very easy to win, just so they can be addicted before taking their money?
What is your opinion.
Well, it is not wrong to use the term 'beginner's luck' in cases like that.
But people have to understand that it is not gambling.
I think there is such a thing as beginner's luck, and ofcourse getting it next time may be difficult.

Honestly there's no name for this phenomenon. I've worked as a betting agent and 80% of the time, beginners are usually winning; I once sat down to analyse whether there was a means to know if the person playing or gambling was new but I found none.
I guess in the end it can be attributed to beginners luck literally

I don't think there is anything like beginners luck in gambling. It is even the beginners that lose money the most on gambling because as a novice they won't even know how to play around with the game
It's just luck and nothing like beginners luck when it comes to gambling. There is a very high chance of winning and losing as well that's not attributed to luck or spirituality.

I do not think there is something like beginners luck, all of us can be lucky as well as unlucky when it comes to gambling. The truth about gambling is sometimes we win and mot of the time we lose.

There are a lot of persons who consider gambling and other activities like betting or forex trading as an high risk investment. Majority of the times a beginner usually makes profit easily from these activities, which brought out the term " beginners luck " which simply means he/she was just lucky but it won't be that easy next time.
Now let's say in terms of gambling, are there really such things like beginners luck? Or has the system been rigged to deceive new members to make them feel it's very easy to win, just so they can be addicted before taking their money?
What is your opinion.
I have noticed this too, new gamblers tend to win when they place bets.
Most times it feels like the win was given intentionally by the organizers so these gamblers can make a come back.

What is my good is not good, gambling is a bad whether lucky or luck it's easy not a good things you will end up losing more than you have won I will advise anyone to stay away from gambling.

What is your opinion.
I believe that beginners luck is applicable in all kind of online business and any other business for that matter. I was in a business and those who came in after me and making more money than I do and this sometimes got me worried. I later discovered that I don't have beginner luck.

I have noticed this too, new gamblers tend to win when they place bets.
Most times it feels like the win was given intentionally by the organizers so these gamblers can make a come back.
I have also had such thoughts before, some people would call it beginners luck but sometimes I feel they make it that easy just so they can attract people, once they have hooked them, they start loosing.

Anyone that is going into gambling for the main purpose of making profit wiithout understanding will be so disappointed to find out that it is not really as simple as they may think, I won't even advise people to invest what they can't afford to lose with betting because it is too risky

It's a thing of the mind, whenever you wish to start something, anything, your mind attracts all that you need to get it done and you still apply caution but after you get lucky the first time, you don't want to be cautious anymore then you have to face the challenges involved in such matter.

I believe that beginners luck is applicable in all kind of online business and any other business for that matter. I was in a business and those who came in after me and making more money than I do and this sometimes got me worried. I later discovered that I don't have beginner luck.
Haha it happens like that though, like I remember when I was first introduced to read.cash, I started earning the very same week, but the person who introduced me said he started earning two weeks later.

Haha it happens like that though, like I remember when I was first introduced to read.cash, I started earning the very same week, but the person who introduced me said he started earning two weeks later.
The same thing happens to me in blogging. There are some people who started the same time and you are receiving lots of traffic the first month they got started while it took me 7 months solid cried into see modicum of traffic on my blog.

The same thing happens to me in blogging. There are some people who started the same time and you are receiving lots of traffic the first month they got started while it took me 7 months solid cried into see modicum of traffic on my blog.
Wow but in the end those seven months where part of your experience, and am guessing you where able to learn something from it as well, which would make you grow even better than those who just started succeeding with ease.

I do not believe that the system is rigged to favor the beginner, it's just a game of luck. Don't forget that there are countless beginners who lose their first shot. So it's just based on luck.

Gambling is indeed an HYIP investment. Most of betting companies would advise you to stake with the amount that you can afford to lose. So, Gambling is indeed a high risk investment because the outcome is guaranteed.

What is your opinion.
I have heard about beginners luck but I feel it's just part of one of the coined terms to attract someone to sonerhi g as I recall that I lost lots of times when I wanted to trade forex then.

I have also heard of the beginners or the newbie having lucks on the betting or gambling. I don't really know if there is a force behind this. All I know is that it does happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back