What's new

Beginners luck??

I really don’t know how most of the bet do it, once you join their betting platform they will welcome you with an easy wining if you are the one that like their virtual bet, you will surely win but at the end you will loose it all.
Though I don't bet, that's a similar story a friend of mine told me,that on their first game he made so much money he thought that was how it was gonna continue then he lost the next game and then the next until all the money he won went down the drain.

I believe someone can will something in their favor. It deals with the laws of attraction. But for most people, luck is just chance. It is math. You just happened to be in the right place at the right time sort of thing.

I do not believe in any such thing as beginner's luck when it comes to gambling. They are sometimes in which you are going to lose and they are sometimes in which you might win but it does not matter if you're a beginner or not.

I'm not saying I won't bet on my money, but I'm not addicted to it and I win more than I lose. I never bet big, I always bet low odds. This is my betting method. However, there are many people who always want to bet with a small amount of money and expect to make a very large amount of money, but eventually lose money.

I don't think there is anything like beginners luck in gambling. It is even the beginners that lose money the most on gambling because as a novice they won't even know how to play around with the game
I just believe that if you want to gamble when you should go all in and not just depending on work. The machine is not designed in such a way that it is going to separate beginners from people who have been playing it for a long time.

I don't think that the nation around the beginner's luck is correct because trading doesn't know if you are a beginner or you an expert all you need in trading is the basic knowledge.

I don't know of any picking us luck but it seems people are talking about it but I don't think it is real because the way the market rates the expert os the way to treat a newbie.

If This Luck actually work like most people are saying , a lot of people could have made so much money but at the end of the day a lot of people will lose so much of their money that they do not even know what to do again. I do not believe in gambling.

It is very important for people to try as much as possible to avoid a situation whereby they will be relying on luck, because it is not something that is going to help them make profits.

Yes there are some many beginners that start a particular stuffs either businesses, investment and others that are very lucky in that, but that should not mean that those set of people should laugh at those that are still trying.

I have also heard of beginner's luck in gambling. They will tell you that the first trial you will make in gambling, would be successful and it is a means for the gambling company to lure you into gambling proper. Personally, i do not believe in this type of notion.

If you are talking about gambling as a whole I dont think that we should rely on that rather you need to have a better source of prediction where you will be predicting where the wining team will be.even with forex I dont think luck has anything to do there your analysis must come to play a key roles

There can be beginner's luck and at the same time they can be beginners in his fortune as well. The most important thing for you is that you should make sure you are informed about the decisions you are making.

To be sincere I think that if it is the forex market that you are talking about Then I beleive that there is nothing like luck all that you need is the skills and knowledge on how to trade properly so its better you learn how to conduct analysis yourself

That is one thing about the issue of such kind of activities,because once anyone that is not interested in investing or doing something that is tangible to make realistic returns,then he will always depend in such venture.

Luck sometimes comes into reality most especially during the unexpected situation , but it is not something to rely on. Starting a business with the main idea of succeeding through luck is a very risky move.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back