What's new

Before Buying A Product think about the time you will take to earn that amount?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Its a very useful tip and have worked for me all my life so while buying any thing just think for a second about the price you need to pay and how much time you take to earn that and it will help us judge if we still need to buy that product or not.

Its a very useful tip and have worked for me all my life so while buying any thing just think for a second about the price you need to pay and how much time you take to earn that and it will help us judge if we still need to buy that product or not.
This is why it is good to be able to account for much you make and how much you spend out. It will help.

Many does not look at this aspect and if they can apply this then they may not buy unnecessary things and can save money

If you want to follow this approach, my brother, you would not buy anything in this life because money takes time to make.

I like your attitude but its a way to save money which maybe you don't understand or don't like to understand

I like your attitude but its a way to save money which maybe you don't understand or don't like to understand
I understand the angle you're coming from. That approach really applies to luxury items. You must buy basic needs no matter how long it took you to earn the money.

When I buy an item, I do not think about the time I spent in producing the money. It is normal for me to buy but in moderation.

When I buy an item, I do not think about the time I spent in producing the money. It is normal for me to buy but in moderation.
If you want to be thinking about food, then it is either you would starve yourself or eat low quality food.

If you want to be thinking about food, then it is either you would starve yourself or eat low quality food.
I only eat in my favorite resto at Goldilocks. I never starve myself, what for I have to pay myself first. We work hard so we have to listen to our body when hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the angle you're coming from. That approach really applies to luxury items. You must buy basic needs no matter how long it took you to earn the money.
I never mentioned that we need to use this for basic needs and basic needs are not so expensive like 1 kg of rice does not cost so much and can be earned in an hour or so

Well, I always think this before I buy products from market. It is really hard to earn a single dollar and many things in here cost more than a single dollar.

It will help those that are into impulsive buying and many people who does not even think twice can control their overspending through this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This mindset has made people I know to be miserly with themselves. It is best to strike a balance between luxury and essentials with this approach.

If you can calculate your expenses like that then you can save as you won't go for impulsive buying

This mindset has made people I know to be miserly with themselves. It is best to strike a balance between luxury and essentials with this approach.

Well, there are many people who just cannot live without spending money. This leads to them spending money in an unnecessary manner.

This rule can be applied for things that are not our basic necessity as these are mostly expensive

I think this advice is good for curbing impulsive purchases. Frequently, however, I end up spending my time to make things that I would be better off just earning the money for and buying. Sometimes it is faster to earn money than it is to make the thing using the materials on hand.

On the other hand, there is no market for quality art quilts or oak wood sewing tables because they take up so much time that nobody will pay the high price, especially when there is an inferior version available that can be produced efficiently.

Your spending power should always be guaged by your earning power. You're not expected to spend almost the same you make in order not to blow your account and sink into debt. If your earning power is 50%, your spending power should never be up to 25%.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back