Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you guys ever been to a comedy club? Would you ever attend one if not? I have not yet been to a comedy club, but my college had a comedic group come in and do a free show for students. It was mostly a cringe show, but I got some laughs because of it. But they also tried to pick people out of the audience to come up on stage and I tried my best to hide. Thankfully they never called me.

Anyway, I would like to go to a real comedy club, like one of the important ones and see popular comedians live. I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Not really. I would like to visit one, but in Zambia, the comedy industry isn't that developed, and we have only a few comedians. Maybe I should try visiting other countries that highly promote comedy.

I have not been to a comedy club but we have this youth club that encourages young people to do free service to the poor and needy.

Not really. I would like to visit one, but in Zambia, the comedy industry isn't that developed, and we have only a few comedians. Maybe I should try visiting other countries that highly promote comedy.
Ah I see. Yeah I can see comedy clubs not being around everywhere. But I do hope one day you see comedy clubs in your area. You might find comedians playing at venues though. Maybe look into local theaters, concert halls etc. Sometimes comedians perform in those places too.
I have not been to a comedy club but we have this youth club that encourages young people to do free service to the poor and needy.
That's really cool. What do they do? Comedy routines for the elderly? If so, that's kind of cool.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back