Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Staff, Former Staff, and the rest of our members at Bizdustry!

Are you looking to be featured on the blog? We are looking for members who would volunteer their time. We want all the staff members and former staff to contribute to the 1 million post story, and we will choose at least three members to assist.

We will need the following assistance:

• A poem about Bizdustry.
  • Staff and former staff bio and their experience working at Bizdustry - to be written by the individuals.

Anyone can volunteer to assist with the Poem and be given credit if I include it in the story. We are currently getting close to 800,000 posts, and with an average amount of 500 posts daily, we should be getting close to this figure by the end of 2023. I am choosing to allow plenty of time to prepare, so if you want to get involved, send me a private message.

Anyone involved will be given access to a private sub-forum, "The Planning Den," to draft their ideas.

Bizdustry is the best platform in the number of subject and also their design is compact and also they offer many offers more any other paid to post sites. I have worked there more than 2 years and every month there is something new.

Bizdustry is the best platform in the number of subject and also their design is compact and also they offer many offers more any other paid to post sites. I have worked there more than 2 years and every month there is something new.
Alex did mention to message him if interested.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back