What's new

Be active and Diversify

vest1992

How important is to continue researching the field, companies and even the stocks/share where you invested, you need to gather more knowledge regarding the instruments you are using and where to put your eggs in several more baskets so you can cover any risks.

Do you think that this is not something worth doing? Tell us why ?

I always tell my friends that, there is nothing like slow and steady, it is not easy to esterblish you business and sponsor it up the national standard, but if you can not do that, then be slow but steady in your business, that's is what I always advise people, cos persistency is the key.

Offer variety to diversify a course of study by making it complex or composed of disparate elements. 2 : to defensively balance (an investment portfolio) by dividing funds among securities (see security sense 3) from various industries or groups. diversify your portfolio

Offer variety to diversify a course of study by making it complex or composed of disparate elements. 2 : to defensively balance (an investment portfolio) by dividing funds among securities (see security sense 3) from various industries or groups. diversify your portfolio
Placing his money at many stocks can be less risky than placing his money in one stock because it divide the risk of lose (winner stock or loser stock investment) by following golden rule: not invest what we cannot afford to lose.

One reason why I avoid investing in stocks is the need for continuous research. Someone in the know said that I cannot buy stocks and just wait for the price to go up. There is the need to be updated on the goings on in the company that owned the stocks that I bought. Now we have stocks of a big bank and I still forget to check on the market prices regularly.

Of of course before you invest in anything you need to make a lot of research about what you are trying to invest on. It is important to do research because it helps you know the objective of the company you want to invest on.

I think before you can invest in anything you have to make some research to know more about the thing you about to start, it is very important know more about what you want to do.

Invest in stocks requires daily search and daily follow of prices so it is really a hard work and as it can be profitable as predictions followed on the internet market analyzers could be false so everything is possible.

When it comes to trading investment, be it stock & shares, crypto, forex trading etc. We shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket we should diversify. In case one fails we can earn reasonably and recover with the other, than losing it all.

I think it's important because it's a really important way of getting more out of your Investment. It's also a nice strategy to reduce loss.

It's important to really invest in your self nowadays to avoid heart break , explore your self and enjoy more

I think it will be better to make more research about the company one is buying there shares so as to know when to leave the market or stay long with the shares of the company

This is a good thing to do as an investor. It's really not good to just buy a stock and leave it in the portfolio. One just need to know more about the company and keep following them incase of any issue

This is very good because this is what will help you know if your share is worth holding or you should sell it and invest the capital in another thing.

it's of course something worth doing over and over again. It's the secret of most wealthy people and if anyone is looking to make wealth, then diversification is key. That shows that you're prepared for the rainy day and you know what you're doing. Any other thing would be unwise

The best way to make money from share market is by diversifying your portfolio by investing on various companies. You will have to invest in banks, insurance companies, hydro energy companies, at the same time (just for an example)

Definitelly,i quit agree with that fact,because if you do not set out time and monitor your investment across various platforms,then you will not know how your investment are doing and the areas that nesds improvement.

One reason why I avoid investing in stocks is the need for continuous research. Someone in the know said that I cannot buy stocks and just wait for the price to go up. There is the need to be updated on the goings on in the company that owned the stocks that I bought. Now we have stocks of a big bank and I still forget to check on the market prices regularly.

Doing consistent research is big work for me, too. I wouldn't want to invest in a stock that will require me having to make research every now and them as it makes zero sense for me. What I look at is how possible it is to make investments in portfolios that need less of my time during those periods.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back