What's new

Bch.keepcryptotrx.xyz Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Angeles

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes

What is Bchkeepcrypto?​

Bchkeepcrypto is a bch faucet that pays you every 1 minute, You can simply claim by solving captcha, Unlimited claims..

How much can I earn?​

Every 1 minutes - 26 bch satoshi
Referral commission: 50%

How to withdraw?​

No Minimum or maximum withdraw
You can claim directly to your faucetpay.

How to Join?​

Click the link below

What is Bchkeepcrypto?​

Bchkeepcrypto is a bch faucet that pays you every 1 minute, You can simply claim by solving captcha, Unlimited claims..

How much can I earn?​

How to withdraw?​

How to Join?​

Click the link below

The domain of the site already serves as a turn off for me. Any website that doesn't end in dot net or dot com or dot ng is a turn off for me. As per the reward they give, I do not know whether it's true or false, has anyone cashed out from the website? If yes, let us know.

Bro the site looks scamish I don't trust them, though you can check them out for yourself and relate with us the result, nowadays I channel my time and energy on something profitable, cos we must pay our children school fees, so this is not the time to joke with someones sweat.

What is Bchkeepcrypto?​

How much can I earn?​

How to withdraw?​

How to Join?​

Click the link below

I like this and I'm joining right away, because I want to up my stack on the BCH blockchain, I may have much to invest, but I can start collecting are much as I can.

I do their faucet on their social media platform, that one is fast anyways, let me do this too, the much, the merrier!

What is Bchkeepcrypto?​

How much can I earn?​

How to withdraw?​

How to Join?​

Click the link below

What a good platform wherein you earn just by clicking and claim bch satoshi at straight pa sa faucet wallet, yan ay kung it really pays. Bro sorry for discouraging you but, beware of sites with the domain name "xyz", most of them are scams, just a waste of time.

Don't have an idea about this particular faucetpay. Although I know of some other faucetpay be that are not scam.its just that the reward are too small, compared be too the to the time so I spent be on there website.

But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.

But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.
That's awful, that is why I don't just proceed to join any platform without making some good research about how legit it is. Many of these site you just waste time working on it but wouldn't pay you what you've earned.

The site look good and it may be legit. You can conclude on a website by its domain or the website interface. However, the part that read no minimum and maximum withdrawal is a turn off for me. What If one to withdraw $00.091 worth Bch? That area raise a suspicious. Most of the website have minimum and maximum withdrawal.

The domain of the site already serves as a turn-off for me. Any website that doesn't end in dot net or dot com or dot ng is a turn-off for me. As per the reward they give, I do not know whether it's true or false, has anyone cashed out from the website? If yes, let us know.
A domain name is not expensive and not given or having a domain name means it is up to the admin to be trusted or not. But with the domain name a little bit secure.

Don't have an idea about this particular faucetpay. Although I know of some other faucetpay be that are not scam.its just that the reward are too small, compared be too the to the time so I spent be on there website.
I think you don't know anything about faucets. That's why you wrote "fauctpay" in your post. Fauctpay is a micro wallet, and faucets are worked through it. However, as previously stated, faucets pays very little amount in comparison to other earning sources, so my recommendation is to avoid working on faucets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back