Batteries life span

Ogbes

Spontaneous
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the official life expectancy of a laptops battery?,before replacing it and when buying another is it advisable to get fairly used or new one?.

I think that a battery lifespan can last upto 8 to 12 hours if your battery cant just last upto that hrs then you need to know that the lifespan has started droping.
I also think when getting a new one you should opted for new one.

I think that a battery lifespan can last upto 8 to 12 hours if your battery cant just last upto that hrs then you need to know that the lifespan has started droping.
This is my 6years of using laptops,I haven't seen 8 to 12hrs battery.May be this my experience is only applicable in Nigeria,because we get all sought of fake items around.

There is no specific lifespan for all laptops batteries. At least there is a reasonable time a laptop is espected to last before the owner can start talking about replacing it with a new one or a fairly used one.
One just need to be very careful when buying used batteries.

I'm actually getting confused right now because I don't know if you are asking about how long the laptop batteries can last when they are fully charged when you're using it or how long they are supposed to last before you have them replaced with a new battery or a fairly used one?

If it's about how long the batteries are supposed to last when they are fully charged, I think mine lasts about three hours before it goes down before I have it charged again but when it comes to how long the battery last before I have it replaced, I think the last one that I changed in my laptop lasted for about two years before I had it replaced with a new one.

I'm actually getting confused right now because I don't know if you are asking about how long the laptop batteries can last when they are fully charged when you're using it or how long they are supposed to last before you have them replaced with a new battery or a fairly used one?

If it's about how long the batteries are supposed to last when they are fully charged, I think mine lasts about three hours before it goes down before I have it charged again but when it comes to how long the battery last before I have it replaced, I think the last one that I changed in my laptop lasted for about two years before I had it replaced with a new one.
The reason I asked the question as I have said I have a laptop who's battery I have been using over 5years now but it only last 30mins now before recharging it.

I think strong battery’s can last up from7 to 12 actually mostly it depends on how u use the machine or also what u doing with it that will show how the battery will keep long or not.battery life span of machine also let u know how to use the machine wisely to prevent it from destroying

I believe a strong battery can last 7-12 uses. In fact, it depends on how you use the machine or what you do with it. This indicates how long the battery will last. Your machine's battery life also tells you how to use it wisely so as not to destroy it.

There is no standard battery life for laptops. A laptop is at least expected to endure for a certain amount of time before its owner starts discussing getting a new or moderately used laptop in its place.
Just be extremely cautious while purchasing secondhand batteries.

Actually it depends upon your Lap, if you want to check your battery life go to cmd prompt and type powercfg /batteryreport and click enter, the battery report will be displayed through an HTML file.

The official life expectancy of a laptop's battery is about 3-5 years, depending on how often you use it and how long you charge it. If you're wondering when to replace your battery, I recommend getting it replaced before the end of its official life expectancy. There's no point in waiting until the last minute!

When buying another battery, it's advisable to get one that has been used for some time. It may not be as powerful as a new one, but it should still work well enough for most daily tasks.

What is the official life expectancy of a laptops battery?,before replacing it and when buying another is it advisable to get fairly used or new one?.
It is advisable to buy any product brand new instead of fairly used, because some problems might be associated with the product, so I think it would be better to buy a new battery.

The lifespan of your battery is going to be consisting of a variety of things like the actual ma of the battery. The size of the laptop and also the performance so you have to put into cognisance all these things.

I have had the same laptop I am using now for the last 9 years and it's only over the last 2 years I have noticed that off charge, my battery does not last even an hour so I know that my battery is ready for a replacement whenever I will be able to get one. I am actually debating on whether I should or not, to be honest though with it being a 9-year-old laptop already, would it just be better to get a new laptop when I am able to? More than likely.

The life expectancy of your battery is dependent on the kind of model that you have and how much the battery have lasted. You should be sure to check your manufacturers description.

I have had the same laptop I am using now for the last 9 years and it's only over the last 2 years I have noticed that off charge, my battery does not last even an hour so I know that my battery is ready for a replacement whenever I will be able to get one. I am actually debating on whether I should or not, to be honest though with it being a 9-year-old laptop already, would it just be better to get a new laptop when I am able to? More than likely.
Yeah same here I replaced my battery around a year back but still the problem exists so I've decided to change my lap.
Some laptops smaller ones to be precise last upto only 6 hrs even if it is brand new.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back