What's new

Basic things to consider before investing

I have been very lucky with most investments I had been into, I either invest very early in program I feel has potential or invest in a low paying investment platforms.

You just answered your own question. You have to learn about it before investing. You can not start the business without getting any knowledge. So you need to know basic thing about that investment

I once invested some amount in crypto currencies some months ago ,but made loss of about $50 from trading because i never tried studying the price for weeks before investing

So what are something you consider before investing
Must take guidance of another person who is already in the field ,in which you want to invest.in this way you ll be able to understand it before practical.

Must take guidance of another person who is already in the field ,in which you want to invest.in this way you ll be able to understand it before practical.
I think that was the mistake i made , i was only eager to make profit and due to that i made too much loss that i can't count

I think that was the mistake i made , i was only eager to make profit and due to that i made too much loss that i can't count
All new people make mistakes ,but these mistakes give experience which is very useful in next decision. Now always think and do proper planning before invest in any field

● how sure is this investment ?
● how mutch i'll earn from it ?
● how risky is this invstm?
● how long will i wait to get my profits ?
● most important is is it safe ?

You need to do as much research and get as much knowledge about the thing that you want to invest in to. You can't just invest in something you don't know anything about and hope you are going to make profit
You are very correct if we do not do research and do not understand first, it is the same as we work on a company or a site, but we do not know how it works and the income that is obtained from a site.

I once invested some amount in crypto currencies some months ago ,but made loss of about $50 from trading because i never tried studying the price for weeks before investing

Personally, I have no experience in this type of transaction, however if one day I have the opportunity to make this type of investment I would try to study everything related to the subject at least for a month, on the internet, with professionals

Personally, I have no experience in this type of transaction, however if one day I have the opportunity to make this type of investment I would try to study everything related to the subject at least for a month, on the internet, with professionals
That was the mistake i made i think there are some basic things i would have considered before investing , but i think am studying somethings on trading right now after the experience

Basic things you need to do to start a business is just to know the real fact about the business you want to do. If you are going into any platform, you will just need to learn more about the business before joining it.

The first thing I learnt is that investing is all about risk just as the life and the life we living is all about risk so I don't let anything bother me at all then I need to do my investigation properly before going into any investment because some are scam

First of all, show restraint, that is the best thing in the event that you need to depend on great stocks or any wise investments, there will be losses and defeats, yet on the off chance that you can show restraint toward great stocks/venture, at that point they will positively give you great returns

I was thinking of HYIP site , and something came to my mind ; what if hyip sites increases their program to monthly and yearly withdrawal only , and also have transportation and agriculture as their source of income .
At such , they can invest the money deposited by people to transportation , Agriculture , etc . so that after two months or a year depending on the interest rate chosen by the user , the gain made can be shared into two .
Perhaps the name be changed from hyip to Lyip ( low yield investment plan).

You need to scale out the price of each one of the crypto in the chart there. Study the movement of the arrows pointing in the chart algorithm. Select the best possible crypto broker to guide you make perfect trading. Apart from that, seek mentorship from experts.

Things to consider before investing

Interest rates. Investment is financed either out of current savings or by borrowing.
Economic growth. Firms invest to meet future demand.
Confidence. Investment is riskier than saving.
Inflation.
Productivity of capital.
Availability of finance.
Wage costs.

You need to scale out the price of each one of the crypto in the chart there. Study the movement of the arrows pointing in the chart algorithm. Select the best possible crypto broker to guide you make perfect trading. Apart from that, seek mentorship from experts.
Yeah studying and having some knowledge is essential to have profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back