What's new

Basic Investment Rules for Beginners

I agree with you that an investor should be decided on the scheme of investment. Some beginners would opt for the quick money so they buy unpopular stocks to earn some dollars but in their subsequent trading they would lose. Buying a blue chip stock takes time to earn but it is sure to earn.
Another investment rule I find handy is investors should also also have a clear idea on where they want to invest. You should not go after something just because everyone is doing.

choosing the right investment to invest your money or your assets on is the most important thing because , this will determine your success in your investment journey,it is advisable for you to invest in anything that has to deal directly with the government.

choosing the right investment to invest your money or your assets on is the most important thing because , this will determine your success in your investment journey,it is advisable for you to invest in anything that has to deal directly with the government.
Investment in government bonds or treasury bonds is just slightly better than keeping your money in the fixed deposit of a bank. That is the problem with an investment that has lesser risks, the interest rate is much lower. That means you have to choose between the safety of your investment and the higher rate of earnings.

Investment in government bonds or treasury bonds is just slightly better than keeping your money in the fixed deposit of a bank. That is the problem with an investment that has lesser risks, the interest rate is much lower. That means you have to choose between the safety of your investment and the higher rate of earnings.
Exactly,I do not believe in any investment that promise to give me an attractive percentage of what I invested, they might not actually be real and some of them are coming to take and run away with a little money you have, I believe in treasury Bill and government Bond only.

I think that this advice is that you have stated even extends beyond investing in stocks it cuts across investment generally. It is very important to be well informed and also diversify.

Have a very good knowledge about what you are investing on, diversify your investment in other to manage risk, take calculated risk and be confident, be confident in other to avoid making wrong move out of fear.
In addition to that, do not invest what will hurt you in the event you loose. As these investments do not have guarantee. Only invest your spare money.

ITs something i heard recently from a platform which i am learning trading from and i have also heard being told by some friends DONT INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE
You are 100% right. Also do not make a loan from a bank and do not make an investment. Investing is right if you have free money and losing it will not damage your life and mental side

This thread is mainly intended for those who have never invested, but they are interested or willing to invest. Here are 5 basic principles that novice investors should understand:
1. Your Financial Condition is Healthy
If your financial condition is healthy, it means that you have no debt, and can meet your daily needs by having savings, emergency funds etc.

1. Make sure your financial condition is "healthy"
A "healthy" financial condition can mean many things. But before starting to invest, it's good to make sure you are not in debt, smoothly paying credit card bills, have other savings, and of course: an emergency fund.

2. Choosing an investment instrument
There are many available investment instruments out there that you can choose from, choose the instrument that you understand best and have good knowledge of its characteristics, advantages and disadvantages, profit levels. You can choose stocks based on mutual funds, because many people claim that mutual funds are investments with high profit potential. Of course there are many other alternatives you can also choose investments in Cryptocurrencies, stocks, bonds, property etc.

3. Diversification
Diversification is intended not to place all funds in one type of investment, placing investments in at least 3 different types of instruments (hedging). suppose you invest in 3 different types of stocks.

4. Increase Skills
Whatever type of investment you choose, be it stocks, cryptocurrencies, property etc, don't forget to always improve your skills and knowledge. There are many ways such as joining forums, seminars, and reading new articles frequently. Because investing is a long term, an investor must be able to think and predict.

5. Take an active role
Don't just stand still and wait for luck to come to you, but play an active role, because investors have to recalculate or predict every time there is new news related to your investment.

Do you have other ideas / opinions, or if you have questions about investing, feel free to comment.
Great tips you have here op. There are lots of people who rush into investing their hard earned money without doing the needful for such Investment platforms.

The most important key point I choose from your write up is diversification. It is very important to diversify in any business or investment one is going into so that if one do not pay the other one will definitely pay

This thread is mainly intended for those who have never invested, but they are interested or willing to invest. Here are 5 basic principles that novice investors should understand:
If your financial condition is healthy, it means that you have no debt, and can meet your daily needs by having savings, emergency funds etc.

A "healthy" financial condition can mean many things. But before starting to invest, it's good to make sure you are not in debt, smoothly paying credit card bills, have other savings, and of course: an emergency fund.

There are many available investment instruments out there that you can choose from, choose the instrument that you understand best and have good knowledge of its characteristics, advantages and disadvantages, profit levels. You can choose stocks based on mutual funds, because many people claim that mutual funds are investments with high profit potential. Of course there are many other alternatives you can also choose investments in Cryptocurrencies, stocks, bonds, property etc.

3. Diversification
Diversification is intended not to place all funds in one type of investment, placing investments in at least 3 different types of instruments (hedging). suppose you invest in 3 different types of stocks.

4. Increase Skills
Whatever type of investment you choose, be it stocks, cryptocurrencies, property etc, don't forget to always improve your skills and knowledge. There are many ways such as joining forums, seminars, and reading new articles frequently. Because investing is a long term, an investor must be able to think and predict.

5. Take an active role
Don't just stand still and wait for luck to come to you, but play an active role, because investors have to recalculate or predict every time there is new news related to your investment.

Do you have other ideas / opinions, or if you have questions about investing, feel free to comment.
One of the best basic investment for a begginer is to make sure your financial conditions is healthy before going into a business proper and secondly know how to diversify your fund in different investment.

3. Diversification

4. Increase Skills

5. Take an active role

Thanks for sharing this valuable insight with us. I think I will have to bookmark this page for future reference. The only thing I can have is that you should buy when everyone is selling and you should send when everyone is buying.

Purchase Reduced as well as Offer higher. Noises apparent appropriate? Therefore why perform many people purchase higher as well as offer reduced. since worry of reduction is actually the greatest feeling therefore when individuals view a supply add, they believe they are actually missing out on the celebration as well as get on the increasing supply, providing it its own last rise when the pros are actually preparing to bond out.

Well, the very first rule is: never ever invest any amount of cash you cannot afford to lose. Secondly, never invest in HYIP sites because they will become scam sooner or later. Never invest in new platforms.

You need to do the investigation about the cryptocurrency you want to buy before you pulled out your money. This will help you to determine how why you should invest in the cryptocurrency.

Don't borrow to start a business .
You must be financial stable so that you will not be squandering your capital for the business on stomach and basic daily needs
This is one mistake alot of persons make, they would prefer to take loans to startup a business they are not sure about the success rate all in the name of taking risk.

I don't know why people are advising that one should diversify income, to me that's bad investment decision for a newbie instead focus on one investment, learn how it grows

Sometimes I will advise people that are thinking of investing their money anyway especially online to avoid investing their money on any platform that do not have a physical office because there is high possibility that you may not see your money again.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back