Reputable
Mr. I am on Vacation, Guy.
100 Posts Club
Apr 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi, I have a suggestion!
Is it possible to add some banners to referral tools? It would be easier to promote the forum.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
View attachment 564View attachment 565

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion and the team here, can't express our appreciation enough for members like yourself for promotion! Bizdustry has two company logos/banners already which I have attached above. Please let me know whether this is suitable or if your wanting a certain dimension to be designed.

Many thanks!
Alexander

Thank you for your answer.
Dimensions 468x60 and 125x125 would be required.
In the future, maybe you will make animated banners, they would be even more attractive. :D

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I potentially can do this. I have some graphic softwares I can work with. Will make a few attempts and see what looks good.

I have uploaded the 3 images above to the referral menu. So you can grab the image with your personal referral code at the same time.

Good job! Now it will be easier to promote the forum. Thank you, Joshua Farrell!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back