What's new

Banking stocks

Banks in my country are not worth investing your hard earned money on. I can't even vouch for my bank because they have a really low Market cap in my country's stock market.

I was thinking of investing in stock from my bank but last time I checked the don't accept fractional shares, I was so discourage ..

Buying bank stock in my country isn't for the broke , bank in my country don't sell fractional shares the just sell or allow you to invest in full of it
Since you most probably already have a bank account, why not invest in stocks at your bank.
Since you deposit your money there you should also invest in their business. Did this made you interested in doing it?

There are alot of factors that hinder most people from investing in bank stocks as you have advice depending on the bank operation that's the strength and the ability of the bank to coup up with future expectations on the people.

Normally, I don't really like savings
. I believed I would be making the bank rich and I would get absolutely nearly nothing as interest. It's better to invest your money on stocks or bonds. Investmenting in the bank stocks sound very well like a great idea. It's better to invest in the banks stocks than saving your money with them.

I'll definitely not invest in the banking stocks - they're too volatile for my liking. I don't think I have the stomach for their movements that keep fluctuating everytime.

Since you most probably already have a bank account, why not invest in stocks at your bank.
Since you deposit your money there you should also invest in their business. Did this made you interested in doing it?
Tere s one thing about you love for the service a bank s offering and the possibility of investing in that financial institution,because there are various parameter that determine the investmet prefrence of an investor.
When it comes to the aspect of buying stock and investment is that there are factors that determine why a person usually invest in a particular stock,the earnings per share,the board and management,etc.
I could remember when i started dealing in stock back then in collage,i bought a couple of stock in the maritime sector,media and of course the financial sector,the bank to be pricise,the shares after some years have been doing fine.
There are alot of factors that hinder most people from investing in bank stocks as you have advice depending on the bank operation that's the strength and the ability of the bank to coup up with future expectations on the people.
That is the more reason why it would be important for any investor to involved the services of a professional stock brooker that will properlly guide him on the right shares to invest into,this will save him alot.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back