Bad Hosts

Joshua Farrell

Administrative Team
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
What is the worst host (free or paid) that you have used for your website/forum?

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I do not have any experience with any bad host. I have been staying with namecheap for the last 6 years and I do not have any bad experience. If you choose the appropriate host, you will never regret.

cafediscussions

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I haven't had any experience with a bad website host service but someone has said it a bad experience of using Bluehost website hosting company to me whereby is website normally shut down at times.

Justin

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have never tried any hosting service, therefore, I have no experience with a bad host, or good host for that matter. You should be really careful on choosing hostng

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have always recommended namecheap, I have never regreted my decision that I took in 2015 regarding web host. However, before I bought hosting from namecheap I registered on go daddy and ipage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock