What's new

Bad Grammar on a forum

Bro it would definitely put me off especially if the frequency is high, it's just a pointer that they don't know what they're doing - it might sound harsh but that's just it because it's a big attribute of scammers; they always don't know how to communicate but are in for people's money

For me, the important thing is to get the message across. To be frank, I prefer to see bad grammar on forums than shortened words such as; cos for because, u for you and many others.

To me I don't have issues with bad grammar as a the message is passed and comprehensive. Many countries don't speak English and they are making efforts to communicate in English.

Bad spellings is a red flag for me. I will just take it as if the owners doesnt know what he's doing. I know we are not supposed to judge a book by its cover. But then...

No , nobody is perfect and not every one can speak English correctly , a good information can be pass with a bad English we just need to try and reconstruct the Grammer to understand it fully

Of course there are some platforms I have visited before that were full of gramatical errors, but I don't allow it discourage me because I know that anyone can make this kind of mistake including me. So, I just try to correct it in my mind and read on so that I can understand what is written.

I believe nobody is a fountain of knowledge and we are not all perfect , so its normal to come across a grammatic blunders on a site , and i believe with times , it reduces as we keep learning.
First of all, install Grammarly and upgrade to the premium version it is not expensive at all then you will have a grammatical correction for each writing. You can use your account on PC and phone.

When I think of this, I try to put myself in the shoes of the people. I'm far from perfect myself and I know there are others who are still in the early process of learning the English Language. Hence English isn't a measure of their intelligence. It has just become a barrier to working for them since English is a requirement.

Hence, it doesn't put me off or get me irritated. I try to understand the message first. People get better with time as they learn. Apps like Grammarly installed in devices are a great to help too.

When I think of this, I try to put myself in the shoes of the people. I'm far from perfect myself and I know there are others who are still in the early process of learning the English Language. Hence English isn't a measure of their intelligence. It has just become a barrier to working for them since English is a requirement.

Hence, it doesn't put me off or get me irritated. I try to understand the message first. People get better with time as they learn. Apps like Grammarly installed in devices are a great to help too.
Some people think that the Chinese language will be future as English now because the economy of China or Japan is increasing and the economy of the United States Of America is decreasing with more flexibility to buy Huawei technologies and enroll in Cisco formations.

Bad grammar on a forum can make messages meanless when compose by writers. This can be corrected when someone detect on time before sending it.
Many admins can deduct replies commission if they found many grammar or spelling errors that can be hardly understandable and this happens several times.

Many admins can deduct replies commission if they found many grammar or spelling errors that can be hardly understandable and this happens several times.
That's true, would it be possible for the admins to install a kind of apps that either auto correct some errors or let's the writers know where they have made an error. Or what do you think?

That's true, would it be possible for the admins to install a kind of apps that either auto correct some errors or let's the writers know where they have made an error. Or what do you think?
I know that Xenforo includes the Grammarly extension starting from version 2.0.9 but it could be added but the administration team doesn't take attention expecting that the user installs the Grammarly extension on his own. It is feasible:

I know that Xenforo includes the Grammarly extension starting from version 2.0.9 but it could be added but the administration team doesn't take attention expecting that the user installs the Grammarly extension on his own. It is feasible:
Oh I understand, for those making use of their smart phone, can the app be installed on smartphones? Or is it just for laptops and PCs

Considering the fact everyone is bound to mistake,but I think some of the bad crammers are not due to mistake but due to error on how to use or construct grammar.

Oh I understand, for those making use of their smart phone, can the app be installed on smartphones? Or is it just for laptops and PCs
Yes exactly read the article on their blog:

Some people think that the Chinese language will be future as English now because the economy of China or Japan is increasing and the economy of the United States Of America is decreasing with more flexibility to buy Huawei technologies and enroll in Cisco formations.
I think that may take a really long time. Considering the centuries of use of the English language. What I've noticed about the Chinese is how they are serious about learning foreign languages too.

Bad grammar in forums turns me off because it insinuates that the Admins of those sites are just relaxed and not doing what they ought to do. It reduces the quality of a forum and can't sell to better people whose goal is not only to make money from the forum but to bring in ideas to helping the forum grow. Principles should be laid down to tackle those who generate bad grammars or they should be banned from the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back