Bad Grammar on a forum

HayKay

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bro it would definitely put me off especially if the frequency is high, it's just a pointer that they don't know what they're doing - it might sound harsh but that's just it because it's a big attribute of scammers; they always don't know how to communicate but are in for people's money

Niftyyem

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
For me, the important thing is to get the message across. To be frank, I prefer to see bad grammar on forums than shortened words such as; cos for because, u for you and many others.

cafediscussions

Stnicholaz

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
To me I don't have issues with bad grammar as a the message is passed and comprehensive. Many countries don't speak English and they are making efforts to communicate in English.

Gebieter

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bad spellings is a red flag for me. I will just take it as if the owners doesnt know what he's doing. I know we are not supposed to judge a book by its cover. But then...

Hojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
No , nobody is perfect and not every one can speak English correctly , a good information can be pass with a bad English we just need to try and reconstruct the Grammer to understand it fully