Code:
.forumnameonavatarcs {
text-align: center;
color: #fff;
font-size: 30px;
height: 115px;
margin-top: -151px;
}

ACP >> Templates and style>>Templates>>YOUR THEME>>Forum Display Templates>>forumdisplay
{$header}

Code:
<style>.forumsimagesbg1{opacity: 0.3;height: 230px;background: url("images/forums/{$foruminfo['fid']}.jpg") center center no-repeat #292929;background-size: cover !important;background-repeat: no-repeat;overflow: hidden;}</style>

<table width="100%" height="200" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="25" border="0" class='forumsimagesbg1' ></table>
<div class="forumnameonavatarcs">
{$foruminfo['name']}
</div>

images/forums/
If you havent folder "forum" in images just create one and upload banners to that folder

the image files should be named
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

This can make all the difference in the world when it comes to a forum because there is a lot of people that use appeal and aesthetics in order to decide on a forum.

I don't really lo or should i just say i don't really understand what you mean. Are you talking about adding image to your profile or to your thread. The instructions posted is not actually clear

I am not a programmer and I always look forward to tips like this one. I have bookmarked this tutorial and hopefully use the tips to make changes on my forum banner.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back