What's new

Azobux - SCAM OR LEGIT?

marian1920

Familiar Face
Apr 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is a new PTC site which was launched in the first day of year 2018.
ways to earn:View advertisements , Grid , Head and Tail ,complete offers from ClixWall, Wannads, Adscenmedia, Offer Toro, etc
Payment processors: Perfect Money, PayPal, Payeer, Solid Trust Pay
Minimum payout: $2 for the first time, and after that it will be increased depending on the level.
Note: You must have clicked 1000 ads before you can cash out.
Link :

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
payment proofs always appreciated! good job

but i don't think it's worth it any more .. after you have to make a minimum withdrawal, you must also make a minimum of 1500 points ( and only 10-15 ads have points and give you 10 , you make 100-150 points / 24h ).. You need minimum 10 days to withdraw , that is if you make the money :)) i have given up on it for a long time, but i have been paid, so i think it's legit.

ways to earn:View advertisements , Grid , Head and Tail ,complete offers from ClixWall, Wannads, Adscenmedia, Offer Toro, etc
Minimum payout: $2 for the first time, and after that it will be increased depending on the level.
Link :
stat1.png
91051 Members
stat3.png
$20,762.28 Total Payments

Seems like a great platform to try out.

Thank you for this information on how to Extra bucks, but is still really worth it, looking at the time and energy and with the money they will pay at the end?

Thank you for this information on how to Extra bucks, but is still really worth it, looking at the time and energy and with the money they will pay at the end?

anyway you waste time on the internet sitting on forums or reading articles. among them you can give a few clicks to make some money.

anyway you waste time on the internet sitting on forums or reading articles. among them you can give a few clicks to make some money.
Yeah that's right, but I have been on different paying platforms and they don't pay that low for posting and all, there are other paying opportunities online.

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.
I don't know about this site before,just heard of it for the very first time in here,but would do my research about them personally to know how legit they are when it comes to payment of earning from their site or platform. I hope it won't be so hard in their to make $1 to $2 per day,because I won't like to waste my time again on any other site who is not ready to pay that as a earning on their platform.

I don't know about this site before,just heard of it for the very first time in here,but would do my research about them personally to know how legit they are when it comes to payment of earning from their site or platform. I hope it won't be so hard in their to make $1 to $2 per day,because I won't like to waste my time again on any other site who is not ready to pay that as a earning on their platform.
Azobux is legit site.I recommended Azobux to everyone who want to earn money in a safe community .

Well azobox maybe a legit website but I don't really trust them cos I have seen their latest online reviews so I think they have their target, and once they hit their target you won't see them anymore they will park their bad overnight and leave without informing anyone

Link :
How Many ads are you liable to click perday, and does that means you can only click on those adds before you can make $2. What of other task, can one also make money from there although i no longer trust in offers because they don't pay anymore...

Payment #3
Thanks

Azo-Bux-03.png

Its really a good and trusted PTC site.
More ads to earn more. You will receive premium ads on upgrade.

Azobux a site you can trust and get payment surely, paying since a long days.

Congrats to you for withdrawing your funds from the site. It feels good to work really hard to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold and got paid for my hard work and not owing me a dime cos i never left a dime when working. How long did it take you to reach minimum withdrawal threshold??

Congrats to you for withdrawing your funds from the site. It feels good to work really hard to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold and got paid for my hard work and not owing me a dime cos i never left a dime when working. How long did it take you to reach minimum withdrawal threshold??

Thanks for reply.

If you continue as a Free Member it will take some time.
There are so many Ads having value from $0.0005 to $0.005.
You can click on all ads every day ..

I have taken 1st Upgrade Plan. It is $3 for 30 days.
In this plan you will receive some extra Premium Ads having value $0.005 to $0.01
You can click on other ads as like Free Members.

Total Ad value will vary every day (not fixed).
Also it will take some time to view all ads (more than 50 ads) per day.
But you can trust this site having more than 85000+ members and paying on time since a long time.

If you want to earn as a Free Member (New PTC - Per Click $0.01), visit below thread:
https://bizdustry.com/threads/clicktockptc-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.12361

Thanks for reply.

If you continue as a Free Member it will take some time.
There are so many Ads having value from $0.0005 to $0.005.
You can click on all ads every day ..

I have taken 1st Upgrade Plan. It is $3 for 30 days.
In this plan you will receive some extra Premium Ads having value $0.005 to $0.01
You can click on other ads as like Free Members.

Total Ad value will vary every day (not fixed).
Also it will take some time to view all ads (more than 50 ads) per day.
But you can trust this site having more than 85000+ members and paying on time since a long time.

If you want to earn as a Free Member (New PTC - Per Click $0.01), visit below thread:
https://bizdustry.com/threads/clicktockptc-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.12361
I applaud the PTC site for keeping to payment upon boosting a large number of 85000+ just as you elaborated. Currently now, I'm too occupied to go again with PTC sites. I have other duties to manage offline couple with online tasks. Maybe when I'm free, I'll use your link to register, thanks a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back