What's new

Avoid unnecessary risks

My mentor told me that there is always risk in life and there is always risks with business and Investment, so it is very important we know the kind of risks we get into and know the kind that will try as much as we can to avoid because they are stupid risks.

not all that are directed or related to the business. some business owners always wish taking risks outside the business which may lead to loose of the business. though ricks are part of day to day activities, some risks are more harmful to your business.

It is good to avoid unnecessary risk in a business because risky is part of business, because is not always good to take risk in your business or investment.

Well some people don't know how to avoid risk, they just end up losing their money in what they're not supposed to lose their money because they didn't do much research before putting their money in such Ventures or platforms.
I hope the crypto investors here will not be offended. Investing in crypto has no basis at all so the risk is higher than when you invest in forex or stocks. As some posts I had seen in another forum, they just have to keep on guessing if the price will go up or go down. That is worse than betting on horse racing.

Exactly we have a very good point because when it comes to getting the price of cryptocurrency there is no way we can be able to say it will blow up or down so it's more like betting on it to go up than going down.
If you follow update about the coins you invest on via their Twitter handle, telegram and other media sources you can easily predict the direction of the coin.

Even though life is full of risk, personally, I still believe that there are unnecessary risks one should not take, else you may loose your life or can even cause your business to fall as the case maybe. Personally, I will not take all the risks that come my way but only take calculated risks. That is just my take.

Even though life is full of risk, personally, I still believe that there are unnecessary risks one should not take, else you may loose your life or can even cause your business to fall as the case maybe. Personally, I will not take all the risks that come my way but only take calculated risks. That is just my take.
That's why you as a person need to risk analysis and assessment before taking decision, unnecessary risk actually exist but if you are well informed about what you want to go into your risk taking will be reasonable.

P
If you follow update about the coins you invest on via their Twitter handle, telegram and other media sources you can easily predict the direction of the coin.
Personally, I don't really favor or fancy any update on any cryptocurrency that I see on Telegram because most people tend to be scammed from that social media platforms.

P

Personally, I don't really favor or fancy any update on any cryptocurrency that I see on Telegram because most people tend to be scammed from that social media platforms.
avoiding unnecessary rigs is also a process and the way you can manage risks in your business and in any kind of investment that you are into,I know so you must never invest in anything that has to do with telegram because they are all scam.

It is pertinent to avoid unnecessary risks because this will make you to lost a lot of money any business that cannot afford unless lyrics is bound to fail that is why even at the beginning of all business there must be a mechanism to check on next risk
I remember a case someone wanted to prove a point and invited police to pick up his opponent, when they did they got that the person that called already had an issue and so was called back to station which could have been avoided if he had just let it slide.

I remember a case someone wanted to prove a point and invited police to pick up his opponent, when they did they got that the person that called already had an issue and so was called back to station which could have been avoided if he had just let it slide.
the best way to avoid unnecessary risks as an investor is always plan before you start up any form of business with these you will be able to strategize and avoid unnecessary risks that may come up in process of the business.

Unnecessary risk!!! I doubt if there is anything like that because risk is part of our day to day activities, life itself is a risk and the more you live the more risk you take or you are taking, it's just that it must be a calculated risk.
True, there is no business without risks, and like you said life itself is risk.but i think what it means by not taking unnecessary risk is by avoiding making decisions without carefully thinking it true. Every choice you make, you should be ready to face the results no matter what

the best way to avoid unnecessary risks as an investor is always plan before you start up any form of business with these you will be able to strategize and avoid unnecessary risks that may come up in process of the business.
Or even know what the business entails in the first place, no need planning for a business that would not be profitable in the end just simply end it and avoid any risk of running loss.

True, there is no business without risks, and like you said life itself is risk.but i think what it means by not taking unnecessary risk is by avoiding making decisions without carefully thinking it true. Every choice you make, you should be ready to face the results no matter what
You understood his point perfectly. Avoiding unnecessary risks is taking risks that are not calculated or risks that wasn't thought about before embarking on such risks. Taking unnecessary risks is not good for the health of any business.

My mentor told me that there is always risk in life and there is always risks with business and Investment, so it is very important we know the kind of risks we get into and know the kind that will try as much as we can to avoid because they are stupid risks.
There is the method called Potential Problem Analysis which can lessen the risk in our undertaking. But I have to admit that there are risks that we do not see and we do not expect. When that risk comes face to face then we are confused and can even panic. The best is always to be confident of what we are doing.

There is the method called Potential Problem Analysis which can lessen the risk in our undertaking. But I have to admit that there are risks that we do not see and we do not expect. When that risk comes face to face then we are confused and can even panic. The best is always to be confident of what we are doing.
exactly you have made a very good point because if you don't have confidence in yourself before doing anything that you set out to do there is always a high chance that you're going to fail in that thing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back