What's new

Avoid unnecessary risks

Business and life are by their tendency dangerous. You do need to face challenges to endure, let alone to flourish, however facing challenges ought not be an issue. The key is to deal with your dangers so the dice are stacked in support of yourself. Life it's self is a danger purchase we ought to be calculative while facing the challenge due to its repercussions can be unsafe most atimes.

It is true that business and life by their nature are risky. But I still believe that there are some of the risks that are unnecessary in every business that need to be avoided. We all know that business that creates a dynamic and flexible risk management strategy has a better understanding of their commercial environment and are subsequently likely to be more successful and profitable. Waking up in the morning to start up a business without adequate planning is considered as one of the unnecessary risks.
I love this thread so much. It is indeed true that business and risks go hand in hand but there are some risks that are avoidable and are useless when taking as well. Any business you know you do not know anything about you have no reason to venture into it, when you see that the economic situation of your country doesn't favourable a particular business, stay away from it.

Prioritize. The first step in creating a risk management plan should always be to prioritize risks/threats, buy Insurance, limit Liability, implement a Quality Assurance Program, limit High-Risk Customers, control Growth.

It is on point that potentially successful business ventures are usually enshrouded in risk taking but while keeping the truth of thus fact in mind, be rest assured that unnecessary risks are a road to failure. Infsct it shoes lack of proper planning and lack of direction in your business. When one takes unnecessary risks and knows that his chances of failing ate far more greater then his chances if winning then he doesn't know what he is doing and he shall fail someday. You cant get lucky all the time.
Post automatically merged:

It is on point that potentially successful business ventures are usually enshrouded in risk taking but while keeping the truth of thus fact in mind, be rest assured that unnecessary risks are a road to failure. Infsct it shoes lack of proper planning and lack of direction in your business. When one takes unnecessary risks and knows that his chances of failing ate far more greater then his chances if winning then he doesn't know what he is doing and he shall fail someday. You cant get lucky all the time.

That is true, some risks are just not worth it and may end up costing you more. If you have spare money that you wont have use for and you know that investing it will not break your heart when you lose it, then you can take the risk, even with that, still take a risk that you feel will yield enough profit when it grows.
That is just the reality, some risks are no Worth it at all, before you can face to risk your self, investment or resources, you must have calculated the expected outcomes commemorating with the risk

It is true that business and life by their nature are risky. But I still believe that there are some of the risks that are unnecessary in every business that need to be avoided. We all know that business that creates a dynamic and flexible risk management strategy has a better understanding of their commercial environment and are subsequently likely to be more successful and profitable. Waking up in the morning to start up a business without adequate planning is considered as one of the unnecessary risks.
I think the kind of people who could wake up and just start a business without proper planning are the type of people that got their money in a kind of way that is not as stressful for them to get it,so they won't think we'll before they go on and start up a business probably they want to use it as a cover up for their bad doing ways.

Some risks especially when it relates to business is of no need and will mean that such person will lose out, if not careful.
It is good to take risk but it must be subjected to proper analysis before one takes it, the pros and the cons must be weighed properly, some times one can be lucky taking risk that doesn't make logical sense but most times, those who takes such risk always end up in regrets, not all risks are necessary.

Well I think by saying one should avoid unnecessary Rick's life itself and tell us that we must be able to face so many type of these what matters the most is our police and what lies ahead after lyrics is it worth it is in the top area going after work thing is we are taking this is the question you should ask yourself and if the answer to this question is yes finished go ahead and take the rings but if you think the answer to that is no maybe the price to pay is higher in this matter.

It's true, in life there are many risks involved . Buy are some risk someone must not take. Those risks are avoidable and we can go through another means rather than taking that risk .it's not all risk you take and start saying life it's self is a risk .there are some that don't worth it.
Post automatically merged:

It's true, in life there are many risks involved . Buy are some risk someone must not take. Those risks are avoidable and we can go through another means rather than taking that risk .it's not all risk you take and start saying life it's self is a risk .there are some that don't worth it.

I feel risk is part of what an individual do in life, but there are numerous types of risk, we have a normal risk and high risk. So the two are very different but its not advisable to go into high risk.

It is advisable to have good knowledge of what we want to invest on to avoid unnecessary risks. The major cause of lost in investment sometimes is greed, people over invest in businesses they should have invested with little capital.

My business mentor actually made it very clear that I'm going to be at a loss if I wake up one day and get bored or tired of getting more new information about how to grow.

Thou I believe risk is inevitable in life and even in business but I also believe there a ways you can also avoid some certain kind of risk in life and in business. when it comes to investment it is expected to make a cogent survey about the business you want to invest if that is done properly then it definitely avoid risk in the business.

I feel risk is part of what an individual do in life, but there are numerous types of risk, we have a normal risk and high risk. So the two are very different but its not advisable to go into high risk.
If you have no guts in your stomach to take at least a viable and reasonable amount of risk, there is no way you could ever make a huge breakthrough with your business.

Unnecessary risk!!! I doubt if there is anything like that because risk is part of our day to day activities, life itself is a risk and the more you live the more risk you take or you are taking, it's just that it must be a calculated risk.
While some risks are worth taking, one must be very careful not to take an unreasonable risk. Before you take any risk at all ensure that the risk really Worth's it ie. What you stand to gain from taking the risk is far outweighs the risk itself.

Seriously, I'm very good when it comes to taking risks it's not supposed to be so but because I know the importance of this risk taking when it comes business. Do you understand?

Life is a risk and everything in life , to make money you must out yourself in a risk by investing, and starting a business without proper and adequate planning is an unnecessary risk you have to avoid at all cost.

that's a good point, some people think that they will be living a cool adventure while investing, it is indeed an adventure but not cool, risking money when you are on a budget is never cool

Personally I saw risk ad as something that is unavoidable or you can not avoid most especially in business that involves money exchange between persons but there are certain ways to surr avoid some kind of risk that may occur. as a manager you have to be alert and a good surveyor.

Unnecessary risk!!! I doubt if there is anything like that because risk is part of our day to day activities, life itself is a risk and the more you live the more risk you take or you are taking, it's just that it must be a calculated risk.
There are actually unnecessary risks or would you say that because life is all about risks and we wake up taking risks everyday mean that you can jump.in front of a vehicle taking a risk hoping it would stop?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back