What's new

Avoid unnecessary risks

There is no business without it risk. Virtually all businesses comes with risk and the risk could be managed. This is why we have risk management courses.

You never know whether the risk is necessary or unnecessary until the risk will give you results (favorable or unfavorable results). If the risk you have taken yield favorable results, it can be termed necessary risk.
You have a point there but I believe there are still ways you can determine if the risks is worth it or not. From what you said,it one should just take risk without any from of knowing if it's worth it or not, or am I wrong from my deduction?

As a entrepreneur taking risk is a must. There is a saying that says no risk without investment and their is no success without failure, in other to succeed you must have the experience of failure.

Yeah, it's very important that you have to take business risk but they much be a well calculated risk, otherwise it's going to end up with being a bad risk.

Taking some risks especially when it relates to business is of no need and will mean that such person will lose out, if not careful. I try to take calculated risk always as this is one way that you can be sure that you are doing what is right and good even if you have obstacles on the way.
Whwn it comes to the issue of doing business and getting some very outstanding result,there are times you really need to take some risk in business,but it must be a very reasonable risk.because if not properly analyse.it could just lead to failure.

Yeah, it's very important that you have to take business risk but they much be a well calculated risk, otherwise it's going to end up with being a bad risk.
Factual starement. And also every success comes with risk sometimes we need to take risk in other to succeed. But have you ever take a risk and fail?

Avoid the risk of a loss in your purchasing power because the value of your investments does not keep up with inflation. Inflation erodes the purchasing power of money over time – the same amount of money will buy fewer goods and services. Inflation risk is particularly relevant if you own cash or debt investments like bonds. Shares offer some protection against inflation because most companies can increase the prices they charge to their customers

In business there are many risks that you don't need to take if you really want your business to grow you don't know business is all about taking risks to get to your success but there are some risks you need to avoid getting yourself into you have to take the risks that will lead your business to grow that will help you to grow you are we all need to take weeks but take a good race that will help you in your business line

Of course, unnecessary risk should be avoided, but it is also a tried and tested saying to take risks or be prepared to lose. That's why some risks are very important to move forward in life because they help you move forward.
Yes when one is not been able to avoid unnecessary errors he will be having lose in his business, even though we all know that most business now a days seems to be risky.

You are right, going into a business without planning is an unnecessary risk because i don't see how a business is going to succeed without good planning.

It is true that business and life by their nature are risky. But I still believe that there are some of the risks that are unnecessary in every business that need to be avoided. We all know that business that creates a dynamic and flexible risk management strategy has a better understanding of their commercial environment and are subsequently likely to be more successful and profitable. Waking up in the morning to start up a business without adequate planning is considered as one of the unnecessary risks.
You are right. Failing to plan is a big risk on its own.
I feel as business oriented persons, we should not take risks considered unnecessary. Let us be more careful and see how well we can manage our business situations.

Nothing in this world is risk-free. However it is good to avoid unnecessary risk in everything we do and these include investment. it is very important to take a calculated risk when someone wants to make a decision concerning the financial aspect as well as other things.

For a business owner to avoid unnecessary risk, he or she must plan well, there are things that are needed, and a need is more important than a want, once you understand this you will go for the need first.

Taking risk in business is one that can not be taken away, there are advantages and disadvantages in every businesses whatsoever. Without risk you won't attain greatest or you loose a lot opportunities

It is true that business and life by their nature are risky. But I still believe that there are some of the risks that are unnecessary in every business that need to be avoided. We all know that business that creates a dynamic and flexible risk management strategy has a better understanding of their commercial environment and are subsequently likely to be more successful and profitable. Waking up in the morning to start up a business without adequate planning is considered as one of the unnecessary risks.
You're right.
I think It is best to avoid unnecessary risks when faced with investment options. As business persons we should plan effectively before making business decisions.

I must applaud you for coming up with this. A lot of people just think starting a business is a bed of roses imagine someone with little or no educational background wanting to run a school, that's a risk that is obvious which as you have rightly said is not profitable.

I must applaud you for coming up with this. A lot of people just think starting a business is a bed of roses imagine someone with little or no educational background wanting to run a school, that's a risk that is obvious which as you have rightly said is not profitable.
Exactly my point, to start-up a business is one thing but to nurture and and make it grow is also a different thing. This is why one needs to invest wisely to avoid unnecessary risk and waste of money. At least, establish a business you know about or carryout a serious market survey.

Exactly my point, to start-up a business is one thing but to nurture and and make it grow is also a different thing. This is why one needs to invest wisely to avoid unnecessary risk and waste of money. At least, establish a business you know about or carryout a serious market survey.
I couldn't agree less, one need to also carry out market surveys to see how well one's product or service is doing and find ways to improve in the weaker areas or produce more needs.

One of the best thing that any dicrite business investor should always do whenever he wants to invest into a venture,is that he should do his due deligence first about those behinde the outfit,their tract records and their performance over the years.

Taking too much risk is never good even in for ex trading market you stand a very big chance to blown up your account ,so for me i think that taking too high risk is never that too good

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back