What's new

Avoid unnecessary risks

When we take uneccesary risk we are only hurting no one but ourselves because the reward for such risks is not usually positive. We should be patient

Seriously believe me when I tell you it's very difficult to the patient but when it's your turn to try and be patient he will understand that it's very difficult but it's actually what one should do whenever it comes to business because you don't need to rush it.

Yeah it's true that some risk are not worth taking more especially when it has to do with pleasing people or proving to them that you are this you're that. This kind risk ruin one life and also businesses when start doing anything above your income.

Yeah it's true that some risk are not worth taking more especially when it has to do with pleasing people or proving to them that you are this you're that. This kind risk ruin one life and also businesses when start doing anything above your income.
With the mention of pleasing people that reminds me of a community leader who helped a friend by recommending to people in the community to invest. He didn't know that his friend is a scammer. You can imagine what happened next. The community leader was in hot water.

To get high reward , the risk should be taken. But at the same time , before risking your money , make sure you are risking what you can afford to lose.

Unnecessary risk!!! I doubt if there is anything like that because risk is part of our day to day activities, life itself is a risk and the more you live the more risk you take or you are taking, it's just that it must be a calculated risk.
You are very right, risk is part of our day to day lives. Evey single thing we do has an element or level of risk involved. I believe what it means by unnecessary risk, are risk that are not needed at that point in time. Lets say for example you investing on something you have never heard about or done any investigations about. Or even seen any proof if its legit. This can be qualified as an unnecessary risk because you did not make any plans or calculations before going into it.

Unnecessary risk!!! I doubt if there is anything like that because risk is part of our day to day activities, life itself is a risk and the more you live the more risk you take or you are taking, it's just that it must be a calculated risk.
The best way to avoid unnecessary risks to have a plan the same one who do not plan to succeed is definitely planning to fail.

Take a risks sometimes is important for business growth but there are some risks that are definitely unecessary in business and can even make you to lose a whole lot of money.

This is really a good post from you. It's really sad now that all lot of people fail in business and the major problem of this is because of the fact that a lot of them do not plan before starting the business

It's good to know how to avoid unnecessary risk because some of the risk we take are not worth taking because they add no value to us.

Take a risks sometimes is important for business growth but there are some risks that are definitely unecessary in business and can even make you to lose a whole lot of money.
There is the thing called calculated risk. An example is giving a credit line to a new customer that has big orders. What if the customer would not pay after making the big order? That is a calculated risk when the new customer had paid several orders already. But if that is a first order then that is risky.

Taking risks is a social sometimes in business but it is advisable you are worried taking unnecessary risks that may lead to business failure.

As a business man you should learn how to avoid unnecessary risks in order to keep your business safe at all time risk management is very important in every business.

Thousands of Nigerian are earning real and legitimate money online just by browsing websites and performing simple task using this program. It is 100% legitimate and simple that even a 12 years old child can make money online with this program.

There is a thin line between the risk to take and the one to avoid. Some whether because of greediness or ignorance always take some avoided risks.

Life is a risk because we have no control over some unforeseen circumstances that could overtake us all. Yet, we have control over the decisions we made and that includes our business. One can avoid some risks that could cause damage immensely

Life is a risk because we have no control over some unforeseen circumstances that could overtake us all. Yet, we have control over the decisions we made and that includes our business. One can avoid some risks that could cause damage immensely
You are right that life is a risk. We have to be vigilant with the potential risks. Old people are careful with the food they eat to avoid the risk of getting sick. In business a smart owner is always one step ahead of the risk. When there is an impending price increase he would buy more to have a stock of the products.

Taking unnecessary risk is not good more especially when the risk is business related because if care is not taken that will be the end of the business

Nice write-up my friend. It only goes to say that without proper planning and learning of an investment or business, the risk will be really bad.

there are situations where behind you need to take risk in order to succeed but at the same time it is important for you to make you good research and take calculated risks.

Exactly the point running in my head, some risks are never worth it at all. Sometimes you really need to re-evaluate the value of some risks before taking them. It's a risk but have you thought of how many people have survived with it?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back