What's new

Avengers: Infinity War

Keranov

Have you watched Avengers: Infinity War yet? I'm planning to watch it tomorrow and see how good is it. Accidentally I saw spoilers from the end of the movie.

If you have watched it - what are your opinions? Did you like the movie? If you didn't, why?

It was nice, but to much fighting xD I knw I know it sells.. though I liked the golden nuggets, I am a seeker of truth from the movies.

Have you watched Avengers: Infinity War yet? I'm planning to watch it tomorrow and see how good is it. Accidentally I saw spoilers from the end of the movie.

If you have watched it - what are your opinions? Did you like the movie? If you didn't, why?
I didn't watched but i planed to do so in next weeks

It's good although it's full of fight scenes ... and i used a lot of it sctenes to make memes ... you will not regreat mate .. you'll have a good time

I have watched Avengers the infinity wars and I can see that this movie is quite an interesting movie that would love to watch over and over again.

Avengers infinity war is an action movie this movie is very interesting and also exciting. The storyline is a very educated one. You can't say no to this movie.

Avengers infinity war is one of my favourite action movie, it's a movie that inspire me a lot. I love watching this movie and I can watch it all over again 400 times

I have watched the movie and would give it a 100% rating ,there was so many dramas and many more that can't be excluded from the film

The movie is a mix of a lot of characters from different Marvel movies, which is really a unique thing, not every movies company does that and it is obviously not that simple. If someone didn't watch all of the recent movies of Marvel I don't think he should watch this movie. I think you guys should watch the recent movies before you start watching this one, there are many important details from the recent movies that are needed to know in order to enjoy this specific movie of Marvel. It is a masterpiece and I don't regret of watching it in the cinemas!.

It's nice to have a lot of fight scenes ... and I've used a lot of scenes to make memes ... I won't regret ... Have a good time

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back