Avengers: Infinity War

Keranov

Reputable
BizNotes
Have you watched Avengers: Infinity War yet? I'm planning to watch it tomorrow and see how good is it. Accidentally I saw spoilers from the end of the movie.

If you have watched it - what are your opinions? Did you like the movie? If you didn't, why?

V

vest1992

It was nice, but to much fighting xD I knw I know it sells.. though I liked the golden nuggets, I am a seeker of truth from the movies.

LOSHMI

Legend
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Have you watched Avengers: Infinity War yet? I'm planning to watch it tomorrow and see how good is it. Accidentally I saw spoilers from the end of the movie.

If you have watched it - what are your opinions? Did you like the movie? If you didn't, why?
I didn't watched but i planed to do so in next weeks

468x60 Ad slot made possible by e8id. To Advertise,click here.

Vladv26

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I've watched it just a couple of days after I was launched in the cinemas. It's a great movie

Braga13

Up-and-Coming Sensation
BizNotes
It's good although it's full of fight scenes ... and i used a lot of it sctenes to make memes ... you will not regreat mate .. you'll have a good time

Ralphjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have watched Avengers the infinity wars and I can see that this movie is quite an interesting movie that would love to watch over and over again.

Samuel77

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Avengers infinity war is an action movie this movie is very interesting and also exciting. The storyline is a very educated one. You can't say no to this movie.

Victor72

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Avengers infinity war is one of my favourite action movie, it's a movie that inspire me a lot. I love watching this movie and I can watch it all over again 400 times

Cash%

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have watched the movie and would give it a 100% rating ,there was so many dramas and many more that can't be excluded from the film

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock