What's new

Austria's largest online survey company

ShadowHokage

Marketagent is Austria's largest online survey company. After registration you may not have immediate surveys to complete!
For each questionnaire sent you will receive points worth 20-250, meaning 0.2 e -2.0 e per questionnaire! (0.2 Euro you will receive if the time given for the questionnaire has expired).
When registering on the site you will have to complete a very simple mini questionnaire, after which you will receive 1.5 Euro (ie 150 points) from the start!
After registering, my advice is to check "Current Surveys" if you have an active questionnaire. It is not mandatory to have it at that moment, but you can have it in a very short time.
My only cash out was 5 euro in skrill.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful website to earn money by simpling taping your opinion, Do we get the survey on daily basis or sometimes because usually what happens those surveys given by companies are there for the meantime they disappeared if you access them after sometimes of delaying, I think this is how it works correct me if I'm wrong, so it means one needs to active all time other you'll miss them.:)

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am their user, still waiting for several surveys to get paid by the advertiser and I can withdraw on Paypal, screenshot below.

1604046050114.png

Two days ago I finally go my first payment with them, it took me several months :D but I got there! 1605089167047.png

That's looks a nice surevey platfrom im gonna try it even i don't think im gonna find surveys available for my country
Two days ago I finally go my first payment with them, it took me several months :D but I got there!
u living in europe and it took from u months so maybe it will took me years lol

That's looks a nice surevey platfrom im gonna try it even i don't think im gonna find surveys available for my country

u living in europe and it took from u months so maybe it will took me years lol
The thing is that I had made several atempts in surveys, most of them I didn t get further than 10 questions, since I am honest with my answers.
And the advertisers paid for a survey even three months lather that is why...

Can the site work in Asian countries? because I myself come from Indonesia I want to use it but I don't know if it will work well in my country?

Waoh. This site looked interesting till I read some comments and discovering the fact that an advertiser didn't pay till about 3 months pissed me off; what's the essence of earning if you can't get rewarded instantly?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back