What's new

Attaining financial independence.

I get to say am financially free when I am able to pay for any service without stress.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, we are all insatiable... If I can pay for whatever service I demand without stress, then I can say am am financially free or bouyant.
Everyone wants to attain that stage of financial independence.
This is a stage where you do not have to depend on loans or aids from sources other than yourself.
I believe when you attain this level, you are said to be financially free.

It is actually very important to get or have financial Independence because it makes you rely more on your self and it helps in a lot of ways to actually give you the comfort you want

Okay there is no problem in that, I wish you good luck. You can also learn some skills to startup something small while in school it could be online as a freelancer or maybe offline.
I already have the skill that is needed to make money online I am a writer, although I am not really perfect but I have written a lot of contents to people and they really appreciate it ,I still need to expand its to a point of writing on advance topics.. and I will also learnt graphic designing or any other thing.

I will consider myself financially free whe' I have enough to money to invest in business, take care of myself and family, and I'm able to help people around me, and I 'm debt free.

I already have the skill that is needed to make money online I am a writer, although I am not really perfect but I have written a lot of contents to people and they really appreciate it ,I still need to expand its to a point of writing on advance topics.. and I will also learnt graphic designing or any other thing.
Wow, writing is a good one to focus on. One thing I have come to understand when it comes to writing is that the more you write the more you improve on your skills.

Wow, writing is a good one to focus on. One thing I have come to understand when it comes to writing is that the more you write the more you improve on your skills.
Yes but is really stressful also because you have to carry out a lot of complicated research on what to write about.. is even the most difficult when they are paying you a little money compared to the the article they are asking you to write.

To be financially independent having much importance and role. A peroson that is financially strong and independent can promote his business very well. He can earn much as he want to earn.

You are right and I think that a financially strong person can influence sales to some extent because he could market and promote the product in a much efficient way by hiring salesman for his product. I think this is how capital could be used to increase sales.

Yes but is really stressful also because you have to carry out a lot of complicated research on what to write about.. is even the most difficult when they are paying you a little money compared to the the article they are asking you to write.
Oh so you can't write an article on a topic of your choice? As for the payment being small, I guess the site is best as a side hustle not the main one.

Most times I wonder if people are actually financial free?
For me, I have realised that the more earnings I accumulate, the more responsibilities seem to pop up.
We actually have the same feeling because I believe that once you are making more money and something goes with the kind of responsibilities that keep piling up for you to take care of.

I think financial freedom is the true freedom you can never achieve as a person. You will not be among those people who always worry about money because they are not making enough that will cater for their expenses.

Oh so you can't write an article on a topic of your choice? As for the payment being small, I guess the site is best as a side hustle not the main one.
Am not writing for website, am writing for people who are interested, they have to Pay me to write a high quality content, they might used it for promotion of their products or to post on their website. Charging 1 k per article is just a waste of energy.

Am not writing for website, am writing for people who are interested, they have to Pay me to write a high quality content, they might used it for promotion of their products or to post on their website. Charging 1 k per article is just a waste of energy.
True, the stress is not worth it which is why I said it would be best used as a side hustle to earn little cash on your free time than an actual gig.

For me being financially free is when your means can sustain the lifestyle that you desire comfortably without burning a hole into your pocket or finances.
When you can comfortably do the things you want to do (meet up to 70% of your wants), I think you're financially free.

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
This is actually why a lot of people when they graduate from the University try as much as they can to get a job for themselves and make their own money in order for them to stop depending on their family for financial assistance.

This is what I always try to do because if absolutely necessary. I can't be depending on one source of income in this present economy, The country has never created an enabling environment to us hear.i don't know what county are you.
True, the stress is not worth it which is why I said it would be best used as a side hustle to earn little cash on your free time than an actual gig.

This is what I always try to do because if absolutely necessary. I can't be depending on one source of income in this present economy, The country has never created an enabling environment to us hear.i don't know what county are you.
Well said, if you are still depending on one source of income then you are totally wrong. I think the covid period made alot of persons understand the importance of having multiple sources of income.

When you are actually able to settle up your financial debt and needs with ease ,then in that case you are becoming financially capable and free ,that's the first thing that needs to be analysed , before considering your self financially bouyant

Well said, if you are still depending on one source of income then you are totally wrong. I think the covid period made alot of persons understand the importance of having multiple sources of income.
Seriously, that was when I had the opportunity to make money online. Before the coronavirus virus I didn't have an opportunity to make money online then, I was just so bored and that lead me to search for the best way to make money without a skill..and this arrived me at bizdustry with the help of @Lyrrex .

You can be financially independent only when you are self employed. You can be self employed only when you set up a business or freelance.

You are financially free, the moment you know more depend on anyone for financial assistance, the moment you have different sources of income which are doing well, good amount of savings as well.

Unfortunately, many people depend on others, even those folks who are employed. An employee is dependent upon his employer and company. In case the company fires the employee, he would suffer from financial crisis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back