What's new

At what age should you begin a pension fund?

Starting a pension fund is securing yourself a life when you get old and I believe that should start the moment you get a stable job... Even if it's in your 20s still do it and be rest assured of a good life for you and your children.

I believe there is no age requirement for pension fund if you have the capacity even in your business you can decide to have a pension fund as much as you needed it.

I will say that the most appropriate time for someone to start up a pension fund would be when you have a job that pays you. The job doesn't have to be a very lucrative one but any job that pays you money that can sustain you and you can still have spare money should be able to start up a pension with such kind of a job.

Starting a pension fund doesn't have a required age, it just have a required time this time involved the particular time which the person started the job he is required to go and register for his pension scheme this is to prepare him for his future after retirement.

it all depends on the time you have a good job but it's best for you to begin your pension fund early at least at the age of 40 a man should begin his pension fund but some people believe that you should start your pension fund at the age of 55 to 60 but I believe this is too late

it all depends on the time you have a good job but it's best for you to begin your pension fund early at least at the age of 40 a man should begin his pension fund but some people believe that you should start your pension fund at the age of 55 to 60 but I believe this is too late
what should be able to begin his pension fund from the first 10 years of his working years in a particular company will be able to save enough for your future after retirement.
Post automatically merged:

You can begin a pension fund from the first 5 to 10 working years in an organisation, it does not depend on your physical age it only depends on your working age in a particular organisation.

I think if you want to have a good retirement with a large pension starting to save your pension at an early age is the best thing to do I would prefer you start saving for pension when you are at least 18 years of age or any time you have a proper paying job.
one can start up pension scheme at any age depending on the amount of years he has worked in a particular organisation it doesn't depend on your physical age for working age.

Last edited:
Basically a pension fund is the income that you will get when you are older and you are not working at that time and it is necessary in order to sustain you and meet your financial needs of the course of a month. The reason why I say over the course of a month is that it is generally paid out on a monthly basis similar to how a salary is done and then you use that money and wanted to pay for any living expenses or other expenses that you may have.

However what is an appropriate age in order to begin making or funding a pension fund? The reason why I'm asking this is that the Logical thing would be to start putting aside money into a pension fund as soon as possible in order to ensure that you have sufficient funds at the later stage in your life and that you can live comfortably at that point. Is it possible to begin a pension fund at an early age before you start to work?
At the age when you have the financial capability to do so. At least it is for the purpose of securing for oneself a better future. Pension fund is a very good way to block oneself from being broke after retirement.

Well pension funds are good and all but I would rather one has a business mentality as the thing to fall back on instead of saving for pension, instead invest and expand plan the future literally

there shouldn't be any specific age for people to start their pension fund but it is therefore important that one starts early as far as he has a good job or business that he's into.

Depending on the time you starting to work from there them will start counting it from you till 35 years of working, then you get retired in government workers you will work for 35years before retired. Then them started paying pension.

Depending on the time you starting to work from there them will start counting it from you till 35 years of working, then you get retired in government workers you will work for 35years before retired. Then them started paying pension.
As an individual you can begin your pension from the first 10 to 15 working years in a particular organisation with this you can be able to save enough before retirement.

There are some countries that requires one to be up to 60 years of age in order for them to begin their pension fund and I think there are others that may not require that age.

Well, I think, the earlier the better. There isn't a set standard though. It is important to have enough by the time you want to retire whatever age that might be.

Something like this is not available in my country so I am not able to take part. If it was available, I would have involved in it right from my teeens.

For someone who want to have a good future, it is proper that you should start your pension starting out immediately when you start to earn some income.

Basically a pension fund is the income that you will get when you are older and you are not working at that time and it is necessary in order to sustain you and meet your financial needs of the course of a month. The reason why I say over the course of a month is that it is generally paid out on a monthly basis similar to how a salary is done and then you use that money and wanted to pay for any living expenses or other expenses that you may have.

However what is an appropriate age in order to begin making or funding a pension fund? The reason why I'm asking this is that the Logical thing would be to start putting aside money into a pension fund as soon as possible in order to ensure that you have sufficient funds at the later stage in your life and that you can live comfortably at that point. Is it possible to begin a pension fund at an early age before you start to work?
I guess the best stage to start saving pension funds us the moment you start working in an organization, because that's the best time so far by the time you stop working you will realize how much you've save.

There is no special age for that ,you really need to start arranging for your pension when you understand that you are employee and be discipline to save at least 10% of your monthly income for that as this will help so much in the future

I guess the best stage to start saving pension funds us the moment you start working in an organization, because that's the best time so far by the time you stop working you will realize how much you've save.
You are correct. Pension funds are especially important when you stop working or when you are retired especially when it comes to the changing economic times that we are here at the moment and how uncertain it is with regards to job opportunities. So this can really help you to secure some sort of financial security.

It's anything but about the specific year, it's the point at which you begin getting steady pay. In the event that you are not acquiring it is basically impossible that u can save. In the event that you begin procuring early its best u beginning saving like 10 or 12% of your pay for retirement reason however in the event that you didn't acquire early then it will be best u offer more than that rate

I would advice that once you start earning something reasonable no matter the age, it is best you start saving and making plans for your pension. There is actually no legal or legit age for one to start, but it is best to start early.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back