What's new

At what age should I start planning for my retirement??

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.

I think one should start planning for retirement as soon as they start earning regular income through a permanent job or self employment. The best thing to do is to open a savings account that you will stay accountable and save as much as you can for your retirement. A good thing is to also invest in businesses that are long term. So that when you retire, you have something to keep you busy and earn you regular income.

It is true, the vast majority of people who have businesses or work in private companies, do not think about retirement only after the years. In government entities it is different because even if they do not think about it, the government is in charge of doing the paperwork. The truth is that you have to start saving for this purpose as soon as you start generating income.

I think one should start planning for retirement as soon as they start earning regular income through a permanent job or self employment. The best thing to do is to open a savings account that you will stay accountable and save as much as you can for your retirement. A good thing is to also invest in businesses that are long term. So that when you retire, you have something to keep you busy and earn you regular income.
Very interesting, saving up and investment are very good retirement plans. This will also put that individual on a strong footing for retirement period.
Age should be when money starts coming in, nice one!

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
The retirement age in Pakistan is 60 years. But by the time a person reaches sixty years of life, he has wasted his energy. In my opinion, a person should retire at the age of 45 to 50 to have the courage and strength to start a business.

At age 65. By then you would have exhausted all your working years. Don't be afraid to retire, your pension is guaranteed to come into your account. And my advice is utilize it wisely.
Post automatically merged:

At age 65. By then you would have exhausted all your working years. Don't be afraid to retire, your pension is guaranteed to come into your account. And my advice is utilize it wisely.

The best time to start planning for retirement is immediately you start working. This will help you not to be in any pressure regarding your future. Also aside planning for retirement, it's important to equally plan for a side hustle that will not affect your present job or stressful to you and add to your means of income in other to make both ends meet.

It is of utmost important that we try and plan for our retirement which we deserve. To me I think there is no particular age that is enough for you to plan your retirement. Planning for retirement or setting up a pension plan should commence immediately when one starts a gainfully employed job or starts a business or a lnvestment. This is important as to have a good foresight and to avoid procrastination.

Ideally, every company should have a stipulated age where their workers would retire from active service. Once you know this info, it should guide you to prepare for your retirement. So, generally there is no specific age attached to retirement.

Very interesting, saving up and investment are very good retirement plans. This will also put that individual on a strong footing for retirement period.
Yeah, saving and investment are the best options when planning for retirement. It gives you enough time to build a great financial independence before you settle down and start enjoying your passive income.

You need to start planning and saving for retirement immediately you start working and earning salary. Save aggressively and make sure you don't spend recklessly, with this you are already saving for retirement

I will start planning my retirement when I become 40 years old. I believe that by that time I must have worked and earned regularly for a decade at least. I would have enough money to plan a life for myself after retirement.

Retirement planning is important to ensure secure second innings of life. So, if you want to accumulate a large corpus, you must start investing as early as possible, that's the only right way to do it

Why not you can start planning for your retirement right now as long as you have a stable job and a steady income, planning now is even the best leaving it for later might be too late

Retirement planning should start immediately one gets a good job that one can use as a career, if you are working in government institution, then that already made that arrangement for you but if you are in the private sector, you have to start it up yourself by approaching pension administration company where they will help you out with.

I will start planning my retirement when I become 40 years old. I believe that by that time I must have worked and earned regularly for a decade at least. I would have enough money to plan a life for myself after retirement.
This is also a plan, at least you have a Target and hope to work towards it, this is very important.
At 40 you must have worked for sometime and ready to move to the next phase of your life.

I don't think one should wait to start preparing for retirement. You can put some savings while working and invest in other side businesses.
You might get your pension late after retirement or it might not be enough for you to live the rest of your life comfortably, that's why savings are important.

There is no spacific age to start planning for your retirement, you can start anytime as long as you have a stable job and you are financially stable, you can start saving in preparation for your retirement

Right after you get a job. It should be on your mind by then and start saving up in the bank or invest for the future. I'm not saying you should retire months after working, what I meant is you should not waste your money and plan for your retirement as early as possible.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back