What's new

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
Entrepreneur has not specific age of retirement. As an entrepreneur you retire when you feel it's convenient for you and most importantly when you know that business is well stabilized and nothing can happen to it at your absence. Then you can determine when to go and rest.

Since you not a government worker, you can retire whenever you want as there's no specified age when an entrepreneur should retire, but before you retire as an entrepreneur make sure your business can successfully run and operate without you and make sure you have competent hands in the organisation to get the job done when you retire.

an enterpreneur does not have a particular age to retire as long as he or she owned the business it is a generational thing you pass it to your generation to come your children can enter to manage your business your grandchildren can help me to manage your business as long as you are the CEO you don't need to retire or you just need to be just give order you just reduce the rate at which you work with them so you are still the owner and you don't retire.

Do you know that as a business man(an entrepreneur), you can also receive retirement benefits(pension) just like civil servants? Government have great plans for them through the creation of (PFA)so they will continue to enjoy even when their bones are weak.

Retirement age should be between 65-70 years old

I don't think an entrepreneur should retire from his or her own business as long as he or she is still medically okay to work. But at some certain age of this success entrepreneurs like to step aside for there children to continue the business while they direct them.

I think this depends on two things. How far your health can allow you go and when you reach your financial goal. It may come to a time when you get tired and can't complete task efficiently, it is advice you retire. Some people attain that financial goals set in life and after that, they decide to cool off and retire from work.

Being a successful entrepreneur usually involves total passion and dedication
Having achieved your vision then its time to start thinking what you will be passionate about next
Sometimes that’s another business venture and sometimes it’s something other than business such as pursuing a charitable

I don't know, i never thought of this question before. When... I don't really think it's necessary to plan a fixed age or time to retire when you're a entrepreneur. You're still good at the age of 60. But i guess it depends if you wanted to just stop everything and you already have amassed a good fortune then i guess even at the age of 40 is okay.

Most entrepreneurs don't start really planning for retirement until five to ten years from when they plan to hang it up. It's definitely better to start later than never at all, but it's much easier to plan for retirement if you start when you're young

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
For me it depends on how the heart is willing, even when I'm old, I can't imagine doing any other thing than business, so if I'm of sound health and given a bill of clean health by My doctor, why not I'll continue till I'm unfit to.

You are so busy that things tend to fall apart if you take time off. ...
You face more severe health problems and tension. ...
You always need new customers and holding on to existing ones is difficult. ...
In the mornings, you must push yourself out of bed.

I think an entrepreneur retires when he thinks work can't be done.He retires when he is truthful. It becomes a burden on his mind. He cannot bear much work and gets tired quickly. The United States cries a lot, but health stumbles more

There’s no specific retirement age for enterpreneur. Most Enterpreneur never retires. Their business life is already a part of their life and leaving by May be hard for them. Though some enterpreneur chooses to retire at 65 but it’s not the compulsory retirement age for all
@Kamon c4 Yes some never retires, till death. But some do due to other reasons like health issues. I think it's better to retire when aged so as not to impede the growth of the business if owned. Allowing someone take over your venture is not bad.

Retiring is based on choice and wish of an entrepreneur and there is not specific day or age for that as we have in corporate workers. If you have the mental and physical being to run your business at 80, fire it up.

80 years is enough for someone to get retired because their is something called old age. When someone is getting to 80years and Above, they started acting in funny ways by characters. Some of the old age people do complain about eyes problems and that is the reason they get retired.

That being said, everyone wants to have options. You might think you'll work until you're 80 now, but those priorities might change. The last thing you want is to get to the point where you're considering retirement only to realize your finances won't allow it. Here are a few tips on how to plan ahead so you can retire from your business when you want to and live the lifestyle you desire.

— If that's what you want, then go for it. Don't feel pressured to retire at 65 or whatever standard age you might hear. If you have the money to be able to retire young, then do it, and if you want to work until you're physically unable to, then that's great as well.
“without any realistic ... While he acknowledges that starting a new business

It all depends on his health condition and his fitness status, if he/she is still healthy he can continue till 70 all so, but all this depend on the type of business he / she is into and his health condition. It won't be easy if he have come ilof age and his not physically strong, he should just retire at 60

As we all know that entrepreneurs isn't not working under anybody. He's the boss of himself. So base on his ability or strength, he can retire whenever his strength can carry him. But the only thing he can do is to give the business to his children

An enterpreneur I have no age to retired, the retirement of an enterpreneur is based on the nature of his health, and if he have somebody who have a better business idea he can hand over , until his retirement is depending on his health condition.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!