What's new

At what age can we say a man or a woman should get married

There is no such thing as a ‘best' age since it varies from person to person because everyone has distinct life objectives and circumstances. In my opinion, the most important factor to consider is maturity. You're ready to explore marriage when you can handle conflicts between yourself and family or friends in a way that others appreciate.
Post automatically merged:

There is no such thing as a ‘best' age since it varies from person to person because everyone has distinct life objectives and circumstances. In my opinion, the most important factor to consider is maturity. You're ready to explore marriage when you can handle conflicts between yourself and family or friends in a way that others appreciate.

Age, maturity and readiness are three different thing. To get married you just need to forget about age. Don't even let anyone put pressure on you. Are you mature enough to handle Marital issues? Are u mentally / financially ready and capable to carry out some responsibility, are you ready for commitment. This are some questions you should ask yourself before venturing into a life long journey called marriage.

I have been thinking of the right and appropriate time for a man and a woman to get married. This is because at age 28 a mother will be asking her son when he is going to get married. At age 25 a father will be asking his daughter the whereabout of her future partner.
So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get married
Marriage is not something one should rush into, you have to prepare your mind and yourself physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially and otherwise so you don't rush out of marriage. Any teenager or adult who is ready and has attained a certain level of maturity is due for marriage and can get married.

Personally, there is no specific age for one to do so depending on one's reason to get married. If it's for procreation sake I will advice such to get married in her fertile stage but if the reverse is the case you are free to get a companion at any point in life.

In this current generation and century, it will be better not to give your any age or year to get married because of the economic situation most times and the availability of the right partners.

Marriage is choosing your life partner, how you choose will determine how you will spend your life, marriage is not something that you can go into without having appropriate preparation. Mariage Is the matter of your life, age doesn't matter , what matters here is your happiness. If you will be happy marrying at 40 that's not a problem

A man and a woman are 100% different. We are not even made from the same material. A man is made from a dust while woman from a rib. You have to be very careful before choosing your life partner,don't boarder about your age.

Marriage or settling down does not necessarily have to do with a particular age, it's has to do with readiness, trainings, acceptance, guidance by God and many others things before one can think of marriage

There is no set time for you to get married, but it should begin when you are financially and emotionally ready because the demand for marriage is really high, so it is best to prepare yourself for it before getting married.

Marriage is not determined by age and it all depends on the individuals mental readiness and also his or her financial readiness,most people who are up to the age of marriage but refuse to are often times not mentally prepared for it

There is no specific age to marry,once someone reach 18 years he can do anything to himself, but in my culture one has to reach 25 as for male and 19years female.

It is good for man to marry at younger age and woman too. This will make couples to take care of their family with sap brain.old age marriage cause infertility in both sex,and make couples brain retardation .

There is no age limit for getting married rather maturity and preparedness is what is needed. When you know you are mature enough and prepared for the challenges that comes with marriage then you can go ahead. You can keep dating but marriage is a step higher and comes with a load of baggages one should be ready to bear.
Yea you are right by saying there is no specific limit of getting married, but I think once one is matured and has the power to control family 👪, he can marry.

From my own perceptive I think a man and woman can marry at the age of 18 upward, but they have to have achieved some things such as steady income, tolerance and etc.

Marriage is really much more than AGE, once you are matured and you know definitely that you are capable of taking of your marriage as a guy and doing the needful as a lady you are good to go, this generation is totally different from the past generations where some ladies will get married at 25 or more, we have seen places where a lady of 18 got married to a 20 year old guy. The only thing needed is maturity and prayers

Marriage should be done for matured people. Age doesn't matter as long as the man and woman are both matured and responsible to handle a family. They should be financially, mentally, emotionally and physically ready.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back