What's new

At what age can we say a man or a woman should get married

Age is not a yardstick for marriage. And anybody that's ush or pressurize to marriage is not mature enough to control his home. Marriage should be done when one is financially and psychologically fit.

So far the individual, man or woman is past the legal age in that country, most time 18 years of age then they can decide when they wish to settle down with someone to start life together.

I don't think there is a specific age; when you are financially secure and feel you have met the person you want to settle down with. Many people are putting off marriage and kids now to concentrate on their career and others opt to just live together. My auntie got married at the age of 81 for the third time. It was a bit of a family joke but they stayed married until he died and she said it was the happiest of her three marriages. So there you go .. never give up hope!

Various countries have given set age limits to which an individual male or female may be allowed to get married. In my country, you can only get married when you are from the ages of eighteen years and above for both males and females.

It depends on a lot of things and it also depends and the race or continent of an individual, for Americans and UK i said that an average age for a man to get married is 25 years but for Africa I can say that can average age for an African man to get marriage should be from 35 to 32 years, for women I think from 18 years is ok in all continents.

I have been thinking of the right and appropriate time for a man and a woman to get married. This is because at age 28 a mother will be asking her son when he is going to get married. At age 25 a father will be asking his daughter the whereabout of her future partner.
So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get married
I don't think getting married have to do with age, because my own believe is that when you have what it takes to take care of yourself and your family one could think about getting marry by the because it won't make any sense getting marry no money to take care of them.

For me u don’t think age should be a matter to man which will determine to get married. A man can marry at any time he wish to once he has pass 18

I have been thinking of the right and appropriate time for a man and a woman to get married. This is because at age 28 a mother will be asking her son when he is going to get married. At age 25 a father will be asking his daughter the whereabout of her future partner.
So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get married
Marriage is not something we look at the issue of how time has passed in terms of age.A lot of factors have to come to play here.You have to be psychologicaly and mentaly mantured to be able to go through and withstand the things that are in marriage.

Marriage is not something we look at the issue of how time has passed in terms of age.A lot of factors have to come to play here.You have to be psychologicaly and mentaly mantured to be able to go through and withstand the things that are in marriage.
yes that's the point that you should be psychologically and mentally matured to be able to get married and should be responsible so that you can manage all things which are required to manage a married life.

yes that's the point that you should be psychologically and mentally matured to be able to get married and should be responsible so that you can manage all things which are required to manage a married life.
I agreed with you married is a life time commitment so it is important one should be mentally and psychologically fit to get into married

yes its a subject to learn all people who are going to married or want to be married. responsibility is the key to manage a married life and you can settle down everything with management.

Getting married is not actually dependent in age but on maturity. If we were to base it on age, we are going to have different opinion as to which age because the people tend to be different in body sizes or stature based based on their race and locations.

a man can be matured enough to get married at the age of 30 because at this stage he may be emotionally and financially stable to get married, a woman should be 20 years to 25 years because that is the perfect age for women.

That is just a mentality of our parents, as soon as you are doing ok, they expect you to get married. Irrespective of whether you are psychologically ready or not.

Even though this is a personal decision to be made, I think the pressure is much on the women than the men. You can still see a man of about 40 years get married easily unlike a woman, she will be very worried getting to even age 28 without being married not to talk more of crossing age 30. It is just my opinion though.

So having discovered all these, I want to know the right time for a man and a woman to get marriedi
In my country, the right age according to law is when you are an adult which is 21 years. However, serious decision such as marriage needs someone that is very mature physically and psychologically to understand the concept of marriage.l

I think both sexes have their natural differences between them. One should start planning for marriage as soon as maturity sets on and begins to feel the need to tire the knot. Though, nobody should pressure you into getting married if you aren't financially or emotionally stable to be married. To me any age 28 or around is the perfect time to get married while around 25 for women.
Even though the issue of marriage has to do with maturity in character and in conduct,it is not something we should put an age bracket,so that those that have not yet gotten married at a particular age,will start feeling presured.

Nobody in my family asked me when I wanted to get married, because they knew I did not want to get married. 😜
But I was engaged to be married for about 10 years... all through my 20’s. Perfect guy, I just didn’t want to get married. What can I say.
But for people who do want to get married, I would say early to mid 30’s. You’re just old enough to know what’s going on and still young enough to have kids.
The last thing you want to do is to get married as a kid yourself, and when I say kid, I mean teens and 20’s.

In our country , girls usually marry at 20-25 years of age while boys marry at 24-30 years of age , so there is more difference in the ages they get married.

For me I'll say your financial position will determine when you are ready to get married. If you are broke then don't even think of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back